Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Kathmandu Perth Clean-up - WA

Kathmandu Perth Clean-up - WA

Point Walter Reserve Carpark

5 Honour Ave, Bicton WA 6157, Australia

September 09, 2018 @ 13:00 (AWST)

Hello everyone, I would like to share A story about an organization called TANGAROA BLUE They are dedicated to protecting our Oceans for the last 10 years and are very ambushes about how they record their wast collection data So I will be joining them on September 9th, 2018 and here's what they got to say: Tangaroa Blue is teaming up with the Kathmandu Summit Club for a series of clean-up events across Australia in September 2018! Help keep plastic and debris out of our oceans and waterways. Sign up for a conservation event in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane or Perth. After the clean-up, we'll categorize all rubbish collected and load the data into the Australian Marine Debris Initiative database. The Tangaroa Blue Foundation uses the data gathered to help communities create ‘source reduction plans’. This means that we can try to address the cause of marine debris at the source and try to limit the amount of rubbish created in the first place. This will be truly an initiative event and I hope to see you at my [Recap] Overview back at #LocalGuidesConnect, hashtags for this "Event' are #Kathmandu, #SummitClub, #Perth, #LGCleanTheWorld. Kind regards @DavidTito

RSVP here

5 Honour Ave, Bicton WA 6157, Australia
46 comments
Level 8

Re: Kathmandu Perth Clean-up - WA

Hello, everyone, I've just been Approved for my meet up yes it is a few weeks away but I had to work in with Tangaroa Blue and Summit Club Adventures to make to the initiative

Event more successful and an opportunity to meet another organization doing something to the Global scale like us and will be looking forward to bring a great video and some live Data to Connect and showing their perspective of what they're doing   @ErmesT @br14n @BishowvijayaP @SalmaanN @ShafiulB @RiverDefender @KarenVChin

Wish me luck

Connect Moderator

Yesssss

Sounds perfect @DavidTito

Can't wait to see the photos. Great that Australia too is running the first LGCTW, @PaulPavlinovich, @Justine2807.

So right now we need to cover America (but one is already scheduled) @KarenVChin, and Antarctic. I don't think we will be able to arrange the last one, but for sure we can arrive very close, @FaridTDF

Level 8

Level 8

@ErmesT wow yeah I'm so amped for this and yes I will be taking some good clear shots and I hope to introduce the group and myself to them lol, Planning will be the essence

@ErmesT wrote:

Yesssss

Sounds perfect @DavidTito

Can't wait to see the photos. Great that Australia too is running the first LGCTW, @PaulPavlinovich, @Justine2807.

So right now we need to cover America (but one is already scheduled) @KarenVChin, and Antarctic. I don't think we will be able to arrange the last one, but for sure we can arrive very close, @FaridTDF

Connect Moderator

Level 8

@ShafiulB Thank you very much should be good

@ShafiulB wrote:

@DavidTito All the best dear bro..

adventure

Level 10

Best wishes @DavidTito. I wish your Meetup to be successful. 

Connect Moderator

Ir a la Antártida sale U$S 7.500 dependiendo desde donde salgas en el crucero o que tipo viajes se desee hacer 🤔 creo que está fuera de alcance para todos nosotros 💸 jejejeje 

AC72D305-2B16-48BD-A95A-BB33ABFBCBA5.jpeg

Ahora organizar una reunión, puede ser ,  pero la boy a plantear para hacerla en Buenos Aires, tendría más miembros que participaran, que opinan @Jesi y @ValeriaA_ 

Saludos Farid

👇

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper right part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.

Connect Moderator

It seems like a great Meet Up, good luck @DavidTito! And most importantly have fun 🙂

@FaridTDF wrote:

Ir a la Antártida sale U$S 7.500 dependiendo desde donde salgas en el crucero o que tipo viajes se desee hacer 🤔 creo que está fuera de alcance para todos nosotros 💸 jejejeje 

AC72D305-2B16-48BD-A95A-BB33ABFBCBA5.jpeg

Ahora organizar una reunión, puede ser ,  pero la boy a plantear para hacerla en Buenos Aires, tendría más miembros que participaran, que opinan @Jesi y @ValeriaA_ 

Saludos Farid

👇

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper right part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.

A mi me encantaría participar de un Meet Up así, @FaridTDF. Tenés pensado algún lugar para hacerlo?