KashifMisidia's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Karachi Local Guide Meet-up

Hi guys.. i m kashif.. and wanna let you introduce some very authentic desi food of hussainabad food street Karachi. I m inviting all Karachities google local guides who can join me on Saturday night on 21st April 2018.

It will be fun to get together and share new ideas and pictures here.

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Hussainabad Food Street, Karachi, Pakistan
4 comments
Level 6

Re: Karachi Local Guide Meet-up

BUDDY I WOULD LOVE TO COME BUT ON 21st APRIL IS MY BIRTHDAY

Connect Moderator

Wish you advance happy birthday.. if you are in Karachi than we can celebrate your birthday together bro.

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Anonymous
Not applicable

@KashifMisidia brother happy to see you that you are going to arrange Meet-Up in Karachi, maybe you have officially hosted a Meet-Up but additionally i would like to inform you that please Host your Meet-Up here before two weeks approximately so Local Guides will be to find your Meet-Up moreover i will mention you here some active Karachi Local Guides for more interaction @Haseeb @Anonymous @Bilal_shaikh and also have a look at Pakistan Local Guides Group where you will be able to find almost 100 Pakistan Local Guides and many of from Karachi

Regards

Ata Ur Rehman 

Level 6

@KashifMisidia wrote:

Wish you advance happy birthday.. if you are in Karachi than we can celebrate your birthday together bro.

thanku for the wishes buddy