SUBASH's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Kanyakumari Local Guides Join here

Hi, This is Subash.E.T I have created a Google Community page, where we can discuss and share anything related to Local Guides platform. Join here https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/105846402994997712187

E.T.Subash
Kanyakumari, Tamil Nadu, India
3 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Kanyakumari Local Guides Join here

Hi @SUBASH,

It's great that you want to connect with Local Guides from your region.

Did you know that you can organise a meet-up on our website as well? Once your meet-up is approved, it will automatically appear as a post in the Meet-up board for Local Guides to participate. To learn more, check this How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up article.

You may also search the community for mentions of your city/country to find posts that have that name in the title, body of the post, or the location tag. Feel free to jump into these conversations and engage with the Local Guides near you.

Hope you find this information useful 🙂 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Home Stays in Kanyakumari District

Hi All ,

Please suggest some home stays or farm houses in Kanyakumari district

I see one place near to tripparappu named Vrindhavan Estate at Veerapuli R.F.   near kalikesam Nagercoil 

Former Google Contributor

Re: Home Stays in Kanyakumari District

Hi @rijinmp and welcome to Connect.

I'm merging your post with Kanyakumari Local Guides Join here. You might find some help there.

That said, I see you are new to the community. You might want to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

You can also See what Local Guides is about and read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

You may also want to see The 5 core values of Connect and the Help Desk where you can check many questions answered.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!