cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

KUALA LUMPUR GEO WALK

KUALA LUMPUR GEO WALK

Jalan Raja

Jalan Raja, City Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

August 26, 2017 @ 09:00 (+08)

Hi Malaysia Hello Kuala Lumpur. HERE we are again with Kuala Lumpur Geo walk parallel to Worldwide Geo walk idea by our beloved friend and fellow local guide Mr Osama from Jordan. We will meet 9 am in front of Sultan Abdul samad building and Independent Square (Dataran Merdeka )we have a lot of opportunities there like MUD theatre, KL gallery, A lot of British era construction, historical Sultan Abdul samad building, Selangor historic club ,underground market, and merdeka stadium. If we still have time we can walk to NATIONAL MOSQUE (Masjid negara )and many other hidden gems of Kuala Lumpur. Please bring your umbrella because KL's weather is very shy now a days, phones,cameras, power banks and comfortable shoes.please come to join hands for make KL more reliable in Google Maps for us and for next generation. KUALA LUMPUR LOCAL GUIDES ARE YOU READY? PLEASE COME AND JOIN THE MEET UP. We can communicate and can do Announcements here,it's more easy now .feel free to ask any questions.

RSVP here

59 comments
Level 10

Re: KUALA LUMPUR GEO WALK

Thanks Hellojess for fast response. 

@OSAMA here we are.

Connect Moderator

This place looks beautiful @AkmalB all the best all Local Guides.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Thanks @NareshDarji

Let's make this worldwide geo walk more successful together. 

Level 9

Amazing Malaysia Congratulations 🏆 🏆🏆

@AkmalB you are amazing bro 🙌🙏🙌

Level 10

We are with you in your good initiatives @OSAMA.

We will make worldwide geo walk more successful together. 

Level 9

Thank you bro am very grateful having such a brother like you humble @AkmalB , let's invite our friends in Malaysia @PavelSarwar

@Shirni and all this will be amazing guys 😁😁😁😁😁👍👌👍👌

@AkmalB wrote:

We are with you in your good initiatives @OSAMA.

We will make worldwide geo walk more successful together. 

Level 10

Thanks @OSAMA....Actually you're very sweet heart person. 

Sure they will join us. 

Level 10

It's nice to see Your meet-up has been approved  @AkmalB 

Congratulations👏. Now it's time to spread the word. 

Level 10

Dear AkmalB, hope all's well. Congratulations for joining in. We will be side by side with you here in Western Australia, once again for World Wide Geo Walk. Looking forward to hearing your stories about hidden gems you discover in Kuala Lumpur. Thank you Malaysia Local Guides. Kindest regards from Osaka78