cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Jaipur Best Food Explore 2018

Jaipur Best Food Explore 2018

Masala Chowk

Masala chowk, Ram Niwas Garden, Near Albert hall, Ram Niwas Garden, Bardia Colony, Adarsh Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302004, India

September 01, 2018 @ 08:00 (IST)

Hello Folks, Greetings to all of you from Jaipur Google Local Guide Team. Now We are all together organizing a Food Crawl With Exploring Jaipur Best Known Food Items with a Pictorial Real Time Experience. All of you guys are welcomed to Join and come together. For Apply - - RSVP Of this Meetup - Share your feedback at https://goo.gl/forms/JW5Qt5CyBK4lso2r2 - Join Our Facebook Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/jaipurlocalguide/ Regards Prashant

RSVP here

Masala chowk, Ram Niwas Garden, Near Albert hall, Ram Niwas Garden, Bardia Colony, Adarsh Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302004, India
6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Jaipur Best Food Explore 2018

Sounds delicious @prashantontop! Can't wait to see the recap. 🙂

Good luck with the Meet-Up and see you soon.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@KlaudiyaG 

Thank you Very Much For your wishes and Excitement. 

Former Google Contributor

The pleasure is entirely mine @prashantontop! 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

excitited to attend my first meet up 

Aman Rawat
Level 8

@Amanrawat- Thanks for sharing your interest. Don't forget to RSVP to the Meetup. 

Level 7

i will be there 

Aman Rawat