OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Level 9

JORDAN WW PHOTO WALK By OSAMA [ Recap] ๐Ÿฅ‡๐ŸŽ†

Yeah Yeah its happened again , Jordan participate in Another World Wide Meetup , This Time initiated by Great @AlejandraMaria From Spain ,

The theme of this World Wide Meetup is to show the beauty of your city , we decided to be in the new down town of Amman " Abdali Boulevard "

its part of Alabdali project very very nice location and huge project ,

As we participate proudly with the first initiated of this World Wide Meetups series @HelloSamsonR from Nigeria who start with MAP EDITING MEETUP , and proudly we host GEO WALK WORLD WIDE MEETUP , and from INdonesia  we join @BudionoS in his Yummy Yummy World Wide Food Crawl Meetup , and we join many other campaign as monumental month initiated by great @BishowvijayaP from Nepal

and of course the best campaign ever the accessibility initiated and encouraging by Great @TraciC which is live changing Meetup ,

Friday 23rd of february the time is 3 pm , arrived at time , there are free underground parking , the gathering point was I LOVE JO red sighn

we have a lot of fun and we meet many people ask us about what are we doing and what is this stickers we hold in our hand , after we explain the local guides program some of them join the program ๐Ÿ™‚

i will let you enjoy some photos and stay tuned for the video :))))))

DJI_20180223_155308.jpg

DSC_0781.JPGDJI_20180223_154557 (1).jpg

DJI_20180223_154102.jpgDSC_0798.JPGDSC_0806.JPGDJI_20180223_154318 (2).jpgDJI_20180223_155204.jpg

and for the first time i stream our meetup live with other local guides around the world many thanks to all who join us and for google moderators who support us

some photos of live streaming

DSC_0720.JPGDSC_0715.JPGDSC_0739.JPG

many many thanks to all who join us @Dabbas @mamoun @muhammad @OSAMA

now Stay tuned for the Video:)))

but before that 

Give US ALL YOUR KUDOS 

DJI_20180223_154836.jpg

Abdali Boulevard, Amman, Jordan
102 comments
Level 10

Re: JORDAN WW PHOTO WALK By OSAMA [ Recap] ๐Ÿฅ‡๐ŸŽ†

Awesome recap amazing @OSAMA!! You really had a good time, and it's great that you did a live streaming. The place you've chosen looks really beautiful!

I love the photos that you've taken, the quality is unique, which camera did you use?

Thanks for sharing it, you never disappoint us ๐Ÿ™‚

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 8

@OSAMA Brother In sha Allah You really enjoyed it and met new friends from around the world so hope you don`t forget 5 times prayer also 

Level 10

Nice coverage @OSAMA. What's the purpose of taking selfie with ear[phone? ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜ (kidding)

You all are looking awesome. Pleasure to see you all peaticipating in the event actively. ๐Ÿ™‚

Congratulations!

Level 8

wow amazing @OSAMA nice recap so as the photos, and that live stream was also great, waiting or video ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

@OSAMA wrote:

Yeah Yeah its happened again , Jordan participate in Another World Wide Meetup , This Time initiated by Great @AlejandraMaria From Spain ,

The theme of this World Wide Meetup is to show the beauty of your city , we decided to be in the new down town of Amman " Abdali Boulevard "

its part of Alabdali project very very nice location and huge project , 

Friday 23rd of february the time is 3 pm , arrived at time , there are free underground parking , the gathering point was I LOVE JO red sighn

we have a lot of fun and we meet many people ask us about what are we doing and what is this stickers we hold in our hand , after we explain the local guides program some of them join the program ๐Ÿ™‚

i will let you enjoy some photos and stay tuned for the video :))))))

Level 9

Bro @BishowvijayaP read the post very well bro its not slefie its live streaming on Hangoit Group i think you miss this streaming ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Level 9

Welcome Welcome bro @MIHashimi , thank you very much for your kind words :-))

Keeo us in your Doa'a :-)))

Level 8

Yes, In sha Allah all time and you also. Kudos ๐Ÿ™‚

Level 10

Oh! Oh! @OSAMA I was focused on 11th photo. ๐Ÿ˜‰

@OSAMA wrote:

Bro @BishowvijayaP read the post very well bro its not slefie its live streaming on Hangoit Group i think you miss this streaming ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Yeah! I missed the live streaming. I think the live streaming is the new new initiation that you started from your meetup. This is good idea to me for upcoming meetups.

Level 9

Thank you very very much @ValeriaA_ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ‰

Yeah i like this place so much , 

About my tools in the photo above

First i use my mobile camera

@BishowvijayaP knows ๐Ÿ˜‰

I have Samsung Galaxy Note 5 " think to upgrade to 8 or Pixel 2 "

DSLR : Nikon D5200

Gimpal : DJI Osmo Mobile

And the most important is i love shooting Photos ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ‰