NunungAfuah's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introducing Local Guides to new people in a fun meet up.

Wow @sahinekspres, thank you for your kind words. I'm sure all of us can be successful if we focus on it 🙂

sahinekspres ha escrito:

@ValeriaAumasque her daim örnek teşkil ediyorsun başarılar

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 8

@NunungAfuah This is really insightful and inspiring. With what i have learnt from your process, i think i'm good to start same here in Ghana. 

Ishmeal Lamptey
Connect Moderator

Sure @DapsonIshmeal, you may do it in Ghana and I will be the first who is waiting for your story 🙂

@DapsonIshmeal wrote:

@NunungAfuah This is really insightful and inspiring. With what i have learnt from your process, i think i'm good to start same here in Ghana. 

Indonesia Local Guides
Connect Moderator

@ValeriaA_ wrote:

Well @Haseeb I think we can all contribute together to keep on learning and improving our skills. The local guides programme is for sure a great one and everyone should have the chance to at least know what it's about 🙂 

Hi @ValeriaA_, yes I do agree with you, this Local Guides progran is the great one. World wide event @Haseeb? That's must be a good idea, but hey, we can start it now! From a litle thing start from us. We may invite our close friends, or even family first. Is it a good start, isn't it? 

Thanks @sahinekspres for your kind word 🙂

Indonesia Local Guides
Connect Moderator

@DrShaunak wrote:

Nice story @NunungAfuah Keep it up!  You are very active local guide. It was nice meeting you in person during LGSummiit17  

I am sure your story inspire others (specially females) to join Local Guides program everywhere. Thanks for sharing. 

hi @DrShaunak, I remember when we meet in the bus during summit. You are also the great one. If I were a doctor, I probably joined your hospital movement! Since I weren't a doctor, I just do what I can do 🙂 I hope I have chance to meet you in a person again 🙂

Regards,

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 8

Sure @NunungAfuah Thank you. This is going to be great

Ishmeal Lamptey
Level 9

That's nice @NunungAfuah

You can also add/check hospital, clinic or pharmacy of your locality on Google maps or ask your fellow local guides to do so. 

For more details please have a look into this post.

Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus
Level 8

@NunungAfuah New initiative. Thanks for sharing with us. 

Proud to be a Local Guide.
Connect Moderator

@DrShaunak wrote:

That's nice @NunungAfuah

You can also add/check hospital, clinic or pharmacy of your locality on Google maps or ask your fellow local guides to do so. 

For more details please have a look into this post.

sure @DrShaunak I will check it, thanks 🙂

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 7

Bls: Introducing Local Guides to new people in a fun meet up.

Selamat dan sukses atas diadakannya acara tersebut. semoga hasil dari pertemuan tersebut bermanfaat buat peserta acara dan masyarakat sekitar khususnya pengguna Google Maps. Untuk teman temen LG area tapal kuda Jawa Timur, ayo kapan nih bikin acara serupa?

Salam Hangat

Dwi Hadi