cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Intro to Hashim Nouman, Local Guide from Pakistan

Hello World!

NAME: Hashim Nouman

About myself : I'm a network engineer by profession. More interested in Mapping than engineering 😄

Being a local guide : Has been a long time hobby now. Started with Map maker but really picked pace with the Local Guides program. It has been a very rewarding experience so far. Apart from individual contributions, which have accumulated 45,000 points, I have tried to get the LG community together here in Pakistan. The LG communities are not supported anymore but I am still the proud owner of Pakistan Local Guides community, and have arranged several hangouts.

What I love to do : Food pictures and ratings. Reviews sometimes when deserved or necessary! I'm not that articulate with words. 

Sad Fact about me: I so want to post more 360 photos. And bought an expensive 360 cam 8 months ago. Only 3 pictures from it so far 😞

Looking forward: To continuing my personal photo contributions and to getting a more well knit LG community here in Pakistan. 

Cheers!

LG hangout in IslamabadLG hangout in Islamabad20171011_130951.jpg

11 comments
Level 7

Re: Map Your World Week Islamabad

Thanks Nouman for meet-up in Islamabad, Pakistan.i am from Faisalabad and  looking to be some one try to arrange a Faisalabad Local guides meet-UP....so that we can arrange ...Best of Luck.

Level 9

Why cant it show the correct time?

Why cant it show the correct time?
Former Google Contributor

Re: Why cant it show the correct time?

Hi @HashimN - We had some issues with Daylight Savings but this should be fixed now.

Did you end up hosting this meet-up? If so, how did it go?

Level 9

Re: Map Your World Week Islamabad

@MianAmjad Hello Amjad, good to see your post. Have you joined our community? Link to the Pakistan Local Guides Community is given in my Signature. We have @ZahidG from Faisalabad who is an active Local Guide. You can join forces with him for arranging a meetup. 

Level 9

Re: Why cant it show the correct time?

@HelloJess No one turns up in the meetups here. So I just took a friend along and we enjoyed mapping by ourselves . . .

Level 10

Re: Intro to Hashim Nouman, Local Guide from Pakistan

@HashimN Hope  brother this year you enjoy again CL event 🙂 

Mahabub Hasan
Anonymous
Not applicable

@HashimN nice introduction, great fun facts, your contribution and Local Guides community are very inspiring for others to live being a Local Guide

Level 8

Hi Hashim @HashimN

I hope you remember me. LOL

Wishing you all the best.

Cheers

Level 8

Hello @HashimN

Hashim and Myself in transit at Dubai after LGSummit17Hashim and Myself in transit at Dubai after LGSummit17

😀😀😀😀😀

Cheers bro