International Women Day Celebration With New Local Guides

20170309_230301.jpg

20170308_130247.jpg

20170308_130807.jpg

received_1700520916628393-1.jpg

20170309_123956.jpg

Hello dear @TraciC @Corrie @ChristinaCollada @BellaWi @JeslynL

hope you all are doing great

I want to wish you a very happy International womens day 2017!!

Many people arrange different kinds of meet up and today I had arranged a female guide meetup to celebrate International womens day 2017 together.. 🙂

I think this happened  for the first time ever in local guide meet up history 😁😁😁 we also had Rakshanda Rukham,leader of Women Techmakers  with us as we do not have any Female moderator in Bangladesh Local Guides :'( so had to invite her :D..

we had a great time together and had spend our time by discussing how to build a better world..as a result we forgot to click some good photographs 😞

here is some photos hope you people would like it 🙂

we also have got some gifts as a token of appreciation  from Bangladesh Local Guides..thnx to them 🙂

last but not the least I want to thank both of you our honorable officers..and we also feel very proud because our local guides main officers are also female!!

#proudOfBeingAnWoman

#BeBoldBeBrave

#CheerZz

#InternationalWomensDay2017

#Woman

#IWD

College of Home Economics, Dhaka, Azimpur Road, Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh
5 comments
Level 10

Re: International Women Day Celebration With New Local Guides

@Farhana_Rupa Thanks a Lot SIster . Hope you Properly share Local Guides Resource and introducing Local guides and show them properly write good review . based on female Focus . keep it Up    

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

@Farhana_Rupa Apu you just have done awesome.

These kinds of work will increase the activity of other women in this society. Hope you will continue this kind of activity in future. We will be always beside of you. 

Carry on. And many thanks for sharing these photos here.

Lovely.

Level 7

@MahabubMunna you are always welcome.. thanx to you too for inspiring us!!!! hope we will do the best in future 🙂

Level 7

@SajolKDas you are always welcome brother.. thnx to u too for supporting us!! keep us in ur prayer so that we can do something amazing

. 🙂

Former Google Contributor

This is super cool. Thanks for sharing @Farhana_Rupa.

Saya tidak memonitor pesan pribadi di Connect. Jika ada yang ingin ditanyakan, mohon dibagikan secara publik di board yang sesuai dengan topik yang ingin Anda bagikan. Terima kasih! 🙂