BishowvijayaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Local Guide Monument Month

@Pannabd11   @U-royFelixA @InayatK @AnoukV @ShafiulB @DiyarBakirjaf @IlankovanT  @AnuradhaP @Umashankar  @AslamMohammed 

We are coming over you too to join our hands with you? Let us know that you are in. 🙂

Level 10

@NarenChandra  @SalmaanN @Haruki @CateP @ShobitDawer @Badruddeen @WaweruM @PaDeSSo @KlaudiaB @Asmageek

Lets join with us and invite your community too. 🙂

Level 10

I got an email notification @Laurel but didn't find the comment. (What's the date @BishowvijayaP. Thanks for mentioning me in your post).

Since this event is going throughout this month so, at your ease,  you can pick up any date of this September to organize meetup. There is no boundary for number of meetups too. So you can go for number of meetups too. Let us know when you are going to make it happen.

Level 10

@Mayford @JohnnyE @MahabubMunna @Anonymous @VictorOmebije @Snixells  @OlegKostyukevich  @ThanulakshanS @KylanH @TashanT

Lets make it happen in your cities also. Be the part of it and do share it with your communities too. 🙂

Connect Moderator

I submit my Meetup bro for this great opportunity @BishowvijayaP

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Re: International Month of Monuments - Local Guide Monument Month

Congratulations @BishowvijayaP Its time to spread the word 🙂

Connect Moderator

Check this @BishowvijayaP

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

So it's time travel 🙂 @BishowvijayaP nice slogan 🙂

Level 10

Thank you so much @NareshDarji bro. Please paste a link of RSVP post on comment section after the approval. 

@NareshDarji wrote:

I submit my Meetup bro for this great opportunity @BishowvijayaP

Level 10

Thank you so much @HelloSamsonR bro. Expecting the link of RSVP post. 🙂