LaxmiG1's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: International Day of Culture || Let’s spread the cultural diversity around us to the globe.

Here you can see how Navaratri festival is celebrated in Hyderabad, India. 

#Dandiya festival

Level 10

Re: International Day of Culture || Let’s spread the cultural diversity around us to the globe.

Wow!! @NatalkaR it's very interesting. Curiously waiting  for Ukrainian culture recap post.

@NatalkaR wrote:

@OSAMA thanks for tagging! @LaxmiG1 thanks for idea!

Ukrainian cultural heritage is very rich! I'll try to tell about everything later.

And now just one picture from Ukranian mountains - the Carpathians. It's a trembita - ancient musical instrument. It was used as a signaling device to announce deaths, funerals, weddings. Today trembita is often used in Ukrainian ethnographic ensembles.

Ukrainian trembitaUkrainian trembita

Level 9

Bro @FazeelUsmani

India is land of diversity 😁👍👌👌

Level 10

Yeah @OSAMA it is.

Thanks for watching!!

@OSAMA wrote:

Bro @FazeelUsmani

India is land of diversity 😁👍👌👌

Level 8

TIME SAVING ADVICE:

First replies with actual content come on page 6 and later (8: one, 9: one so far).

Level 10

I will love to show argentinian culture with everyone here @LaxmiG1! It will be great to learn about cultures from other countries as well 🙂 This will be amazing!! I'm sure of that.

@LaxmiG1  escribió:

@ValeriaA_thank you and waiting for Argentina Culture 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Connect Moderator

@LaxmiG1this is a fantastic initiative. I was already working on a meet-up around arts and culture, thus I will have to key into this worldwide event and join you to promote this around the world.

Thanks

Emeka

Level 6

I am in. Lets celebrate it and make this event a global moment to be remeber by us all.

Level 8

@FazeelUsmani Thank you hope to see yours culture 

Level 8

@NatalkaR Wow wonderful Pictures  thank you for sharing