LaxmiG1's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: International Day of Culture || Let’s spread the cultural diversity around us to the globe.

thank you @LaxmiG1

that's a great idea

Level 10

Re: International Day of Culture || Let’s spread the cultural diversity around us to the globe.

@OSAMA wrote:

What a wonderful news bro @HelloSamsonR. @LaxmiG1 wooow 

Great @ValeriaA_ in , woow woow 🎉🎁🎉🎁🎁

Yeah that's awesome @OSAMA Very great to hear that.

Level 10

@Badruddeen wrote:

Osama, Now I'll brain storm with friends and come up with an idea. 😎😎😎

Let's make this a success.

@OSAMA wrote:

Maldives in wooow aooow wooow

Welcome Welcome bro @Badruddeen 😀😁😀😁

@Badruddeen This idea needs seroser brainstorming, so we can showcase the beauty of our culture in the best way possible to the world 🙂

Level 10

@Sagir What are you planning for us 😎

Level 10

@Sagir wrote:

Wow... Wow... Wow....

I'm here @LaxmiG1 @BishowvijayaP @OSAMA @AkmalB

Speaking of culture you are in the right place...

I have a certificate on NIGERIAN PEOPLE AND CULTURE...

challenge accepted 

Eyo masqueradeEyo masquerade

watch out...

Wow, wow wow @Sagir Eyo Masquerade. Are you planning on bringing one for the meetup ?

Level 10

@LaxmiG1 wrote:

@HelloSamsonR Oh Wow, @Sagir its means full Culture Showcase Iam very excited 🙂

@LaxmiG1 Nigeria is very diverse in culture, There is a lot to showcase Laxmi. Stay tuned. Am always so super excited when it comes cultures and customs. This will be one of the best event we would ever had 

Level 10

@AkmalB wrote:

Yes @HelloSamsonR

@ his profile image is showing a lot,

@LaxmiG1 @OSAMA @AkmalB I think I would imitate Sagirs profile photo soon 😎

Level 10

@AustinCO @Specobelle @noahalorwu @HiroyukiTakisawa @DavidTito @Osaka78forTRUMP Here's a great stuff you don't wanna Miss out on 😉

Connect Moderator

Thank you @HelloSamsonR!

It is very interesting. I'll consider to hold a meet-up.

Level 9

Yeah bro @HelloSamsonR , thats true

I remembered a hreat posy about Nigerian culture wrote by oir great friend @Sagir 😉

And his profile photo is great cultural sympol :-))))