LaxmiG1's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: International Day of Culture || Let’s spread the cultural diversity around us to the globe.

This is okay @Haseeb. Thank you so much @AkmalB.

Though it may not required to knock the moderators as meetups will be approved accrodingly but my heart still wants to tag @HelloJess at the moment since she helped me in 'intl monument month' last year. Now we have just a week for the cultural event. Lets hope all the pending meetups will be approved ASAP. 🙂

Level 10

Re: International Day of Culture || Let’s spread the cultural diversity around us to the globe.

@BishowvijayaP You can consider it as post. I will post it here. Is there any place to register posts we are publishing for this event. 

Level 10

Bro @AnuradhaP please create a new post in let's meetup section and tag me there. I wish a video also whether it can be of photos only or else. Till now this is the only post for the event. I will manage to include you in some way to the listing.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you very much @BishowvijayaP @LaxmiG1 to add my Meet-Up WW Cultural Show-Pakistan in your worldwide cultural Meet-Up list

@AkmalB and all best wishes for your cultural Meet-Ups

Anonymous
Not applicable

Best wishes @LaxmiG1 @Sagir @HiroyukiTakisawa @Xiuoluo @AlejandraMaria @ValeriaA_ @UchechukwuEnem @AslamMo @Justine2807 for your Cultural Show Meet-Ups

I am also going to arrange Worldwide Cultural Show-Pakistan

Regards

Ata Ur Rehman 

Level 10

Hi @Anonymous

Thank you so much for best wishes,

Level 6

@LaxmiG1 Good luck for your worldwide meetup.👍🏻

Level 10

You're the best, @Justine2807. Kindest regards from Osaka78 👍👍

Connect Moderator

Hi, local guides and @LaxmiG1

How is your international culture day? Thanks to you, we enjoyed so much this event!!! 

Thank you 😄

This is our recap 🙂

[Recap] Worldwide cultural show – Tono

Level 8

@HiroyukiTakisawa thank you so much , we have our meetup in May 21 stay tuned .