LaxmiG1's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: International Day of Culture || Let’s spread the cultural diversity around us to the globe.

Thank you so much @AlejandraMaria. Now we will wait passionately for outcome which will be undoubtly best. 🙂 My greetings are always with you. 😃

Level 5

Re: International Day of Culture || Let’s spread the cultural diversity around us to the globe.

i lovely that it,s wondrful
MOHAMED AHMED
Level 10

this is really a great idea. Such a great initiative.  

Level 9

Yes. This is very good initiative. We can have a meet with light mood & open mind. By doing this now we will learn about other culture and feel the connection with the place..

Level 3

Great brother 

Level 6

Wow... It's amazing

Level 5

This is awesome!

Looking forward to the specified dates.

Will purpose to attend a Meet-up as I am unable to host one myself due to age restrictions.

But I'll be turning 21 in July 31 so I'll be definitely excited to host one myself.

Level 7

Yes the diversity and multiculturalism is very important för them future of us. We shoulder spread the word anda organize some local events.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LaxmiG1 that's great initiative, best wishes, i will also submit my Meet-Up for this great day