LaxmiG1's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: International Day of Culture || Let’s spread the cultural diversity around us to the globe.

Yes, we will do it together. Great thought..thanks for mentioning everything on this article @LaxmiG1. We will grow together, we will learn together, we will celebrate together. This is our beautiful world, nothing can be better than this earth.

Bk gajendra
Level 9

Re: International Day of Culture || Let’s spread the cultural diversity around us to the globe.

Yeah bro @Badruddeen lets do it  ,

I know you , you are very creative member :-)🎉👍🎉👌👌

Level 9

Bls: International Day of Culture || Let’s spread the cultural diversity around us to the globe.

31 Maret - 2 April  Kirab Budaya Cirebon tahun 201831 Maret - 2 April Kirab Budaya Cirebon tahun 2018

Tari Topeng Klana CirebonTari Topeng Klana Cirebon

Kuda Renggong CirebonKuda Renggong Cirebon

Tradisional tari khas cirebon jawabarat Indonesia.  Terima kasih sangat terhormat  @LaxmiG1

Connect Moderator

@BishowvijayaP you are an expert too...

I will surely showcase some of our culture here...

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

I also accept a challenge @Sagir but I can't compete with you anymore. 😂😂 

I am pleased to hear that you are a cultural expert. 🙂 We got an another platform to know us even closely. I have a much expectation from you about Nigerian culture though it's impossible to reflect everything in a single event.

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 9

@LaxmiG1 you are indeed resourceful, this is an educative information. Thank you for sharing.

Thank you @OSAMA for the tag.

Anita@

A-Beta
Level 9

You're Welcome @AnitaAO 🙂

Level 8

@OSAMA wrote:

Yeah bro @Badruddeen lets do it  ,

I know you , you are very creative member :-)🎉👍🎉👌👌

Thank you for trusting me,, Osama 😀😀😀

🙏

Connect Moderator

Cool thought. Looking forward to May 21st. The global 36 Walk always reveals interesting things about the culture and home areas of Local Guides. Most of the walks are running on April 21st so people will have plenty of photos to share of their culture for this day a month later in May.

You can see all the cities involved or just run your own walk https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/2018-The-quot-36-quot-Walk-Full-List-of-Cities-A...

Regards Paul

Level 9

Ratha Yatra (/ˈrɑːtɑː/-/ˈjɑːtrɑː/), also referred to as RathayatraRathjatra or Chariot festival is any public procession in a chariot.[2][3] The term particularly refers to the annual Rathayatra in Odisha and Jharkhand, particularly the Odia festival [4] that involve a public procession with a chariot with deities Jagannath (Vishnu avatar), Balabhadra (his brother), Subhadra (his sister) and Sudarshana Chakra (his weapon) on a ratha, a wooden deula-shaped chariot. It attracts over a million Hindu pilgrims who join the procession each year  rathayatra processions have been historically common in Vishnu-related (Jagannath, Rama, Krishna) traditions in Hinduism across India,[6]in Shiva-related traditions,[7] saints and goddesses in Nepal,[8] with Tirthankaras in Jainism,[9] as well as tribal folk religions found in the eastern states of India.[10] Notable ratha yatras in India include the Ratha yatra of Puri, the Dhamrai Ratha Yatra and the Ratha Yatra of Mahesh. Hindu communities outside India, such as in Singapore, celebrate Rathayatra such as those associated with JagannathKrishnaShiva and Mariamman.[11] According to Knut Jacobsen, a Rathayatra has religious origins and meaning, but the events have a major community heritage, social sharing and cultural significance to the organizers and participantsIskon ratha yatra in usaIskon ratha yatra in usa

Puri tatha yatraPuri tatha yatra

Puri ratha yatraPuri ratha yatra

Biju pattnayak air portBiju pattnayak air port

Ranjan
Level 10

@LaxmiG1 Let us share... I will contribute to this thread.