LaxmiG1's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: International Day of Culture || Let’s spread the cultural diversity around us to the globe.

Thank you Bishow. Yeah I am in. 

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

@Badruddeen bro let's get into this project. Eagerly waiting to see one of your culture from there.

Level 10

Re: International Day of Culture || Let’s spread the cultural diversity around us to the globe.

This is great @LaxmiG1! I will be pleased to join this initiative and showcase my part of culture, as well as learning from other cultures! 🙂

This will be big, this will be amazing!!

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 10

@LaxmiG1 Some great news. @ValeriaA_ Spotted too 😎. Awesome Valeria can't wait to see your Argentine Culture.

Level 9

Maldives in wooow aooow wooow

Welcome Welcome bro @Badruddeen 😀😁😀😁

Level 9

What a wonderful news bro @HelloSamsonR. @LaxmiG1 wooow 

Great @ValeriaA_ in , woow woow 🎉🎁🎉🎁🎁

Level 8

Osama, Now I'll brain storm with friends and come up with an idea. 😎😎😎

Let's make this a success.

@OSAMA wrote:

Maldives in wooow aooow wooow

Welcome Welcome bro @Badruddeen 😀😁😀😁

Level 10

Good to see your initiation towards it @Badruddeen & @ValeriaA_ because mind make up is the first stage of any project.

Hoping to see you with plan (approved meetup) soon.

Level 8

@ValeriaA_thank you and waiting for Argentina Culture 🙂

Level 8

Waiting for the call for the preparation for the event @LaxmiG1.  Let's  do this... 

Level 9

Thanks for sharing your idias festival and culture @LaxmiG1

Ranjan