LaxmiG1's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: International Day of Culture || Let’s spread the cultural diversity around us to the globe.

Yes @HelloSamsonR

@ his profile image is showing a lot,

Level 10

Re: International Day of Culture || Let’s spread the cultural diversity around us to the globe.

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Nigeria is unstoppable @OSAMA. Its full of diverse culture. 😃 Let's wait for surprise.

You got it @BishowvijayaP 👏👏. You are a Champ.

Level 8

@OSAMA Thank you Thank you You Awesome 🙂 and same too you very excited to see yours Culture 

Level 8

@NareshDarji Thank you Naresh Ji waiting for Indian Culture 🙂

Level 8

@AkmalB Ya Show us your Culture waiting waiting 🙂

Level 8

@HelloSamsonR Oh Wow, @Sagir its means full Culture Showcase Iam very excited 🙂

Level 8

@OSAMA Thank you Dear Osama ji, hope too see blast Cultural showcase from you 🙂 

Connect Moderator

Wow... Wow... Wow....

I'm here @LaxmiG1 @BishowvijayaP @OSAMA @AkmalB

Speaking of culture you are in the right place...

I have a certificate on NIGERIAN PEOPLE AND CULTURE...

challenge accepted 

Eyo masqueradeEyo masquerade

watch out...

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 10

I also accept a challenge @Sagir but I can't compete with you anymore. 😂😂 

I am pleased to hear that you are a cultural expert. 🙂 We got an another platform to know us even closely. I have a much expectation from you about Nigerian culture though it's impossible to reflect everything in a single event.

Level 10

@LaxmiG1 This is a great effort.. Thanks for coming up with the idea.. Will join after I gather some ideas...

Tagging: @Sariga @FuvadShah @antosmaman @ArunMuralidhar @Sudhi .. we have so much cultural heritage there in Kerala.. definitely something to participate in..