cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Indian Heritage Walk - Ranchi

Indian Heritage Walk - Ranchi

Tagore Hill

Morhabadi Rd, Van Vrindavan Colony, Morabadi, Van Vrindavan Colony, Morabadi, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834008, India

November 06, 2018 @ 15:00 (IST)

Hello Ranchiites. Welcome to the first ever meetup of your Ranchi City.

This meetup is organized in parallel with the The Great Indian Heritage Walk initiated by @AmbrishVarshney from New Delhi.

Why this Meetup :-

1. This is the first ever meetup in Ranchi, Jharkhand also United India meetup.

2. Get a bird’s eye view of Ranchi City from the hill top.

3. The glimpse of the surrounding areas from the top of the hill really appeal to people visiting here.

About this Meetup :

Join Ranchi’s first ever meetup at Tagore Hill which is the scenic locality of morabadi. The view of sunrise and sunset from the hill top is one of the most beautiful things to see. Earlier it was the ashram of Rabindra Nath Tagore’s elder brother Jyotindra Nath. Lets explore this beautiful place. The Ramkrishna Mission Ashram is located at the base of the Tagore Hill at Ranchi. Splendid beauty and view of the Tagore Hill of Ranchi captivates the attention of all types of visitors. The Tagore Hill in Ranchi is regarded as one of the popular tourist destinations of the city. The Tagore Hill is also one of the prominent geographical features, which add to the beauty of the place. Adventure lovers and rock climbers also gather at the place.

Note: this Meetup involves a moderate amount of walking and climbing stairs.

Who can join:- Everyone

What to bring :- Water bottle, equipments or gazettes for photography, Power bank.

RSVP here

Morhabadi Rd, Van Vrindavan Colony, Morabadi, Van Vrindavan Colony, Morabadi, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834008, India
14 comments
Level 10

Re: Indian Heritage Walk - Ranchi

Congratulations @NandKK for meet-up approval

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Connect Moderator

Congratulations @NandKK Bhai.

Your meetup is approved. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

@NandKK All the best for your meet up here. Share with us lots of photos and videos and have a great time.

Level 10

Level 6

Wow congrats Hlo Guide me for developing my skill in local guide connect I hosted a meet up in Bhubaneswar but still no 1 joined
Level 10

Thank you @Ashutoshpadhy. If no one joins you then go solo brother. Make a one man community for your city.... 

There are lots of example with successful meetups by host only.

Level 6

But how any 1 know that it will completed
Level 10

Through your RECAP post .

Check the link below of my latest recap post. 

RECAP Mumbai Meetup

Level 8

Hello nand kishore ji meetup kitne baje hai