Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Indian Heritage Walk - Pune

Indian Heritage Walk - Pune

Shaniwar Wada

Kasba Peth, Pune, Maharashtra 411011, India

November 04, 2018 @ 16:00 (IST)

Hey LG's, Lets get together to explore Peshwa's Heritage of Marathas Empire at Shanivarwada Fort. The Motive of this Meetup is to take a Photo Walk of this Place along with Pune Local Guides. We shall meet at sharp 4 PM at the Shanivarwada Entrance you can get along your guests if any. Also we will be taking some cool 360 photos with our smartphones without any 360 gear. We expect 4th Nov 2018 to be a sunny day so please get Caps, and water bottle along. All expenses to participate in this Meetup to be borne by self. Hope to have a Great Meetup and be a Part of The Great Indian Heritage Walk which is planned all over India on 4th of Nov. See you Soon..

RSVP here

Kasba Peth, Pune, Maharashtra 411011, India
9 comments
Level 10

Re: Indian Heritage Walk - Pune

@Alam_Shaikh All the best for this brother.. wish I could join you and all there. 

Connect Moderator

Congratulations for getting approval your meetup @Alam_Shaikh and thanks for joining with us. 

Let's we share our heritage with world 

#TGIHeritageWalk

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

Level 6

It will be a great photo walk in pune.

Hope we will get this community always up.

THANKS for contributing and join as more guides as you can.

Have a special morning today.

Thank you.A morning view in pune.A morning view in pune.

Google Moderator

Good luck on your meet-up, @Alam_Shaikh!

Don't forget to share your experience and photos with us later. 🙂 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Its my first time going for local meetup, how we will recognise other local guides?

Level 9

Hi @Navi5991,

As i mentioned in Meetup description, i will wait near gate also i will be wearing Local Guides Tshirt. I will be quite Identifiable. Also if you have other local guides friends do get them along. Guests are also welcome!!

See You at meetup. Cheers

Level 9

Hi All,

Our Meetup is coming up soon and we need to be in sync to make it a successful one. So i have created a TEMPORARY Whatsapp Group Just to communicate things related to Meet-up. So i request all the attendees to join this group.

NOTE: This Group will be deleted on 5th of Nov 2018.

Level 7

Hi @Navi5991 you can search meetups near you or you can search page on Google plus.

Regards

SoUrAbH