Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Independence Day Meetup-Ibadan

IITA Forest Reserve

Ibadan, Nigeria

September 30, 2017 @ 14:00 (WAT)

This is the Ogbomosho Local Guides version to celebrate Nigeria's Independence day celebration - Come and let's explore the hidden beautiful, historical locations and features in IITA Forest Ibadan, Nigeria. Event outfit should have a touch of green or white. And bring along your charged camera, smart phones and gadgets.

RSVP here

21 comments
Level 7

Re: Independence Day Meetup-Ibadan

Hi guys lets celebrate Nigeria Independence Day, going down on 30th and 1st of October.

@SanyaOdare @NareshDarji @TraciC @KarenVChin @MuhannadK @U-royFelixA @HelloSamsonR @DavidTito @BishowvijayaP @Justine2807 

Connect Moderator

All the best for your successful event bro @Charleybaits and wish you a very Happy independence Day in advance. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 7

@NareshDarji Thank you so much for your kind wishes.

Level 8

Level 7

Yes @DavidTito its intentional, we're celebrating our 57 independence day in Nigeria 🙂  

And congrats on your new achievement.

Level 8

@Charleybaits Wow I am sensing a WorldWide [Recap] Brother just tag me in bro

@Charleybaits wrote:

Yes @DavidTito its intentional, we're celebrating our 57 independence day in Nigeria 🙂  

And congrats on your new achievement.

Level 7

@DavidTito Yes, absolutely. Will surely tag you.

@SanyaOdare 

Level 10

Thumbs up @Charleybaits! I look forward to some stunning photos from your meet-up.

@Charleybaits wrote:

IITA Forest Reserve

Ibadan, Nigeria

@September 30, 2017 @ 14:00 (WAT)

This is the Ogbomosho Local Guides version to celebrate Nigeria's Independence day celebration - Come and let's explore the hidden beautiful, historical locations and features in IITA Forest Ibadan, Nigeria. Event outfit should have a touch of green or white. And bring along your charged camera, smart phones and gadgets.

RSVP here

Level 7

Be expectant @SanyaOdare. We're prepared. 😁😁