AslamMo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Hyderabad Local Guides 2nd meet up [Recap]

I hosted the second meet up of Hyderabad Local Guides at Inorbit mall, one of the biggest shopping malls in Hyderabad, India. There was lot of updating, adding and editing of information done to the hundreds of stores, food outlets in the huge shopping center. We gathered at the entrance of mall, distributed the stickers, discussed plan for the day and started!We gathered at the entrance of mall, distributed the stickers, discussed plan for the day and started!

We split up to cover the whole mall, everyone got busy for the next two hours. Later we gathered again at the food plaza to discuss our findings and brainstrorm on the nuances of editing maps.Screenshot_2017-05-09-07-56-58.png

Screenshot_2017-05-09-07-58-59.png

Screenshot_2017-05-09-07-58-34.png

Screenshot_2017-05-09-07-58-02.png

We departed for the day after agreeing to meet next for a food crawl as we found that we are all foodies and it will be super awesome to do a food crawl during Ramzan(Ramadan).

We have shared our photos in the album below, hope you enjoy it:)

@TraciC

https://goo.gl/photos/RFR5mjbvcdjTQsJ86

Hyderabad, Telangana, India
17 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: Hyderabad Local Guides 2nd meet up [Recap]

This was my first meetup with Hyderabad Local Guides. Thanks @AslamMo for hosting this meetup sucessfully. We had very good time here and we have distributed the work and worked as a team. We edited alot of places and posted awesome photos in google maps. Guys who missed this meetup can join us on June 18th 2017 at 4:30PM near Shah Ghouse Tolichowki. Food crawl at #Subway, #UKC Arabian Shawarma Corner, #Pista House, #Temptations Gourmet Ice Creams, #Arabian Nights, #Maks Kitchen, #Al Zaara Matbaq Al Mandi, #Kulfi Time, #Mandar Restaurant, #Ice N Spice, #4Seasons Restaurant, #Siddique Kabab Centre, #Kabul Darbar, #Shehzade Restaurant

@AslamMo wrote:

I hosted the second meet up of Hyderabad Local Guides at Inorbit mall, one of the biggest shopping malls in Hyderabad, India. There was lot of updating, adding and editing of information done to the hundreds of stores, food outlets in the huge shopping center. We gathered at the entrance of mall, distributed the stickers, discussed plan for the day and started!We gathered at the entrance of mall, distributed the stickers, discussed plan for the day and started!

We split up to cover the whole mall, everyone got busy for the next two hours. Later we gathered again at the food plaza to discuss our findings and brainstrorm on the nuances of editing maps.Screenshot_2017-05-09-07-56-58.png

We departed for the day after agreeing to meet next for a food crawl as we found that we are all foodies and it will be super awesome to do a food crawl during Ramzan(Ramadan).

@TraciC

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator

Congratulations @AslamMo

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Aslam,

Thank you for meetup, I am  glad to be a part of this meet.

Level 7

Thank you aslam for all the meet ups

Level 10

@AslamMo it was a pleasure being with all the local guides and learning . life is all about learning and sharing knowledge which for sure has happen  in our last meet .looking forward for the next one. 

Level 8
Solution

This was my first meetup with Hyderabad Local Guides. Thanks @AslamMo for hosting this meetup sucessfully. We had very good time here and we have distributed the work and worked as a team. We edited alot of places and posted awesome photos in google maps. Guys who missed this meetup can join us on June 18th 2017 at 4:30PM near Shah Ghouse Tolichowki. Food crawl at #Subway, #UKC Arabian Shawarma Corner, #Pista House, #Temptations Gourmet Ice Creams, #Arabian Nights, #Maks Kitchen, #Al Zaara Matbaq Al Mandi, #Kulfi Time, #Mandar Restaurant, #Ice N Spice, #4Seasons Restaurant, #Siddique Kabab Centre, #Kabul Darbar, #Shehzade Restaurant

@AslamMo wrote:

@TraciC

Level 10

Level 10

@AslamMo Congratulations on successfully completing your second meetup. 

Level 6

Hey Aslam!!!

Good to see you all, Local Guides 🙂

Please let me know, if anyone is hosting next meet up in hyderabad.

Level 10

@HelloSamsonR and @OSAMA did you check out how our second meet last month go?