PaulPavlinovich's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: HowTo: Leading a Photo/Food/Geo Walk

That's cool @NunungAfuah I hope I inspire you to lead a walk and have a great time.

Connect Moderator

Thanks @TraciC it's not perfect but it seems to help people and that's the main thing 🙂

Connect Moderator

I think you're pretty good at meetups yourself @MahabubMunna

Connect Moderator

Looks like a great walk map @MariaNgo - next step is to make your Meetup at https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup including a link to your MyMap in the Meetup description - I would shorten the MyMap link using goo.gl first to make it easier to use. Once you've made the Meetup start promoting here and on all your socials. Let me know when you post into Photograph Melbourne and I'll pin it to the top of that community.

Regards Paul

Connect Moderator

Connect Moderator

Level 10

ahhahah @PaulPavlinovich . last 4 year try to arrange different different  type meetup for make more interesting  that's it . But not a successful man like you

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

Is there a way of editing the Meet Up page so that I can include a map link of the route we'll be taking? 

Level 9

@PaulPavlinovich thanks for sharing this wonderful post with us 😊

Connect Moderator

Thanks for sharing wealth of meetup planning knowledge and expertise (aka your brain) here to the Connect Community. @PaulPavlinovich

I know lots of fellow Local Guides are soaking up your knowledge and getting ready to implement many of your meetup planning tips for their next events.

Cheers,

Karen