PaulPavlinovich's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: HowTo: Leading a Photo/Food/Geo Walk

Aaahh! That is what I thought @PaulPavlinovich

Will have to play with the browser based and see.  Do you recommend the desktop or the mobile?

Best Regards ,

~ Virginia Benedict 

Connect Moderator

@VBenedict wrote:

Will have to play with the browser based and see.  Do you recommend the desktop or the mobile?

That really depends on what I'm doing I guess. When I'm at home I will move back and forth - depends if I can be bothered turning on a computer. When I'm out I always use the mobile version.

When making a map it is loads easier on desktop than mobile.

Regards Paul

Level 8

@PaulPavlinovich Thank you, this is a very good break down discussions of a Meet up we can appreciate 

Level 8

@PaulPavlinovich  yes me too. I find that more times than not I am on my mobile now-a-days sometimes I work from both simultaneously.

From my mobile and desktop Chrome, I tried to access My Maps using the 3x3 sq icon but to my surprise it is not listed along with the other Google apps. 

So then, instead, I fired up Google Maps from the mobile desktop and went from there but have not yet found the My Maps version which offers the wonderful collection of customizable Pins. 

I will have to play some more and see. The good thing is that I have my photo walk mapped rudimentally as its legend might be.  

Thank you for staying with me on this. 

A couple of weeks ago I had found a post from @LuisRG on My Maps; must find it again and see what I missed.

Level 8

@PaulPavlinovich Thank You! I'm organizing my 1st and it's going to be also the Finland's 1st photowalk. This was a very very helpful when I'm thinking every possible things. Wish me a good luck! 💙🤤💙

-TomiFinland
Level 8

You are going to do great @TomiFinland  simply keep yourself in neutral and be flexible.

We All Got Your Back 🦄

Connect Moderator

Level 8

Excellent post and insights!

Thanks!

Level 6

that's greate

Level 6