RayhanKhoka's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

How to search other known local guides at my place

I cannot find any option at contribution tab to search other fellow local guides I know.
But through a specific link of contribution I can access their contribution tab. How can I find him/her contribution tab by searching his/her name? 

Dhaka, Bangladesh
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: How to search other known local guides at my place

Hello @RayhanKhoka,

The privacy of Google's users is important to Google.  For that reason Google has provided this forum as a place where those Local Guides that want to find each other can do so, but those that have no interest in being approached should not have their contributions to Maps mean that they must accept unwanted messages.

As your post is not an inquiry about how to map, I will move your post to the more appropriate sub-forum. This should help to get it proper exposure while also keeping the Mapping sub-forum on topic. Please ensure that each post you make is both appropriate for Local Guides Connect and in the correct sub-forum.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

View solution in original post

Level 9

Hey @RayhanKhoka,

I'm tagging here @MahabubMunna and @PavelSarwar here, to help you further. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 8

Hi @RayhanKhoka Local Guides Connect should be an option to find Local Guides by county wise. So that we find nearby local guides easily. I request Google developers to think this metter.

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hello @RayhanKhoka,

The privacy of Google's users is important to Google.  For that reason Google has provided this forum as a place where those Local Guides that want to find each other can do so, but those that have no interest in being approached should not have their contributions to Maps mean that they must accept unwanted messages.

As your post is not an inquiry about how to map, I will move your post to the more appropriate sub-forum. This should help to get it proper exposure while also keeping the Mapping sub-forum on topic. Please ensure that each post you make is both appropriate for Local Guides Connect and in the correct sub-forum.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages