Level 3

How To get Paper Badge Of Local GUide ?

How Will i Get a paper badge ?

Pahanga, Jajpur, Odisha, India
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: How To get Paper Badge Of Local GUide ?

Hi @Tushar KantJ posting your phone number on a public forum is never a good idea. Please remove it as soon as possible to avoid getting spams.

To answer your original question, Local Guides doesn't issue any official badges for distribution. If people are asking what you're doing, the best thing to do is to explain a bit about what Local Guides is about, and you can also show them your Local Guides profile on Maps.

View solution in original post

Level 10

Hi @Tushar KantJ which type badge . can you show us any demo or prototype 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 3

hii @MahabubMunna thanks for giving reply

i need a badge made of paper it means an identity card type paper of google local guide please send me message on whatsapp +917008414752

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hi @Tushar KantJ posting your phone number on a public forum is never a good idea. Please remove it as soon as possible to avoid getting spams.

To answer your original question, Local Guides doesn't issue any official badges for distribution. If people are asking what you're doing, the best thing to do is to explain a bit about what Local Guides is about, and you can also show them your Local Guides profile on Maps.

Level 1

You can do a 'screen shot' with most current smart phones  or ('screen capture' on pc pressing 'print screen' copies the current active view to the 'clipboard' memory buffer, and you can paste the saved image in the imaging software program of your choice for storage and print...also, Google lets you also capture the entire page or pages to a *.pdf file for total personal use how you wish.