Pradeeprana109's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Hosting a meetup in dehradun

Hello fellas i am pradeep rana .  It's Almost two yers i have been working as a proud local guide . I am 19 years old and i started contributing at the age of 16 on my first trip to Kathmandu in my bicycle. i want to inspire people with my stories that i made at this early age . want to host a meet-up so we all could meet and know each other well and share our experience as a local guide and influence more and more. If anyone is interested who live away from my place no worries  i can make yur accommodation and fooding at my home . And i have two bicycles , would love to give you a tour around  my town in my bike . So let's gather and make new friends. 

Date - june 10th 2018

Time to show up - 11am 

Venue - Buddha temple ,  Clement town,  Dehradun(10 km away from clock tower) 

Venue - buddha temple (front of the monastery)Venue - buddha temple (front of the monastery)

Host - prdeep rana .I'll be hosting you allHost - prdeep rana .I'll be hosting you all

Buddha Temple,, New Basti, Clement Town, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India
1 comment
Level 8

Re: Hosting a meetup in dehradun

Great @Pradeeprana109

Please post it https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup so that it can be an approved meetup. When your meetup is approved it will help people find your meetup. 

You can follow the following links to know more about hosting a Local Guides meetup:

Namaste, Niraj