Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Hiking @ Hardiya Dada

Hiking @ Hardiya Dada

Dharan

Dharan, Nepal

March 10, 2018 @ 06:30 (+0545)

Someone said people who travel a lot are relaxed soul and wisdom seeker. The more you travel the more you find a thousand reasons to live. It not only helps you explore a new place and culture but also gives you memories to last a lifetime. So, let’s have a joy of an argument with a known Friends, unknown co-passenger and a random stranger who smiled at you. We welcome you to meet them Ok, now allow us to introduce a program. Bikalpa - an Alternative is planning for Full Day travel journey #Hiking from Bhanu Chowk, Dharan (भानु चोक धरान ) to Hardiya Dada (हर्दिया डाडा) on 10th March 2018 Saturday.People of all identities and understanding are welcome to attend. So what are you waiting for? Notice: Here, is something you should consider before coming to Hiking: Departure Time: Sharp 6:30 A.M. Biratnagar Buspark (Please be in time) 1. We request you all to Wear Comfortable Cloth & Non Slippery Shoes. (No heels Girls) 2. Carry a Bottle of Water + Snacks with Yourself. 3. For local transportation fare carry Cash: ~500 (Please carry changes)

RSVP here

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Dharan, Nepal
4 comments
Level 8

Bls: Hiking @ Hardiya Dada

Saya setuju, hobby saya hiking. Saya suka keliling gunung2 dan bukit2.

Level 8

Re: Hiking @ Hardiya Dada

@MadanKPradhan Thank you for sharing i love hiking, Best of luck , enjoy and have fun .

Level 9

Bls: Hiking @ Hardiya Dada

Ya I love hiking too yar @Andiali

Level 9

Re: Hiking @ Hardiya Dada

Thanks. Ya me too @LaxmiG1