MaidaValderrama's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Hi there! glad to be part of local guides

Hi there!
I am Magdalena, a fashion designer  from santiago Chile, im 28 years old. I think that everybody needs to know my country, you can find a desert in the north, a beautiful and exotic forest in all the south, so many snow and many sunny days, and beaches that nobody want to get in, its too cold coz of the Humboldt Current, but their have a fantastic colors in the sea. I love to share my experiences to this community, help to users in my country and making the foreign  had an awesome visit here. I love to have a new adventures and go to places that i had never been before,  sharing my happiness and my experiences. In my normal life i'm a fashion designer, but i need more, that's why with my sis and brother in law we create a foundation called Be.H.o.p.e. (Be Helpful for One Person Everyday) to this way we never lose time to help more people in the world, can be sharing a review, a picture, check address or schedule of a place or a local, or in my case, sharing my time to be a volunteer to help more people.
We are not alone, we are many helpers . 
Everytime that something reuning people, its for a better future for us and for who are coming.
Thanks Google Maps for this grain of sand.
Santiago, Chile
5 comments
Level 10

Re: Hi there! glad to be part of local guides

BeHOPE => Be Helpful for One Person Everyday

What a good innitiative @MaidaValderrama. I love that. 

Thank you so much for your hard effort to improve Google map. Wish you all the best for connect live 😃

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MaidaValderrama Glad to see you post , I'm very interested to know your country.

Level 8

Gratitude for everything you do, @MaidaValderrama.  Chile is a beautiful country, with some delicious food.

Level 8

Welcome to the community @MaidaValderrama :). 

Sleep technologist bye night, foodie and explorer by day.
Level 8

Many thanks, hope to be a good contribution here. 😉