JoshuaL's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Hi, Joshua Linney here. Looking for fellow Google Guides in the Tampa Bay to Sarasota area.

Hello, I'm Joshua Linney.

I'm a Google Local Guide level 3. I currently live on Anna Maria Island in the city of Holmes Beach, FL. Off of central Florida's western coast in Manatee county. I'd like to get together with other local guides of any & all levels to form a group of local guide's for this area. We could share info, do geo-caching, go out to fact find, give each other tips and offer tours to all the visitors vacationing it as always. If anyone else shares my desire to form a local Google guide group for the Tampa Bay to Sarasota, FL area feel free to contact me by text, call, IM or Gmail.

[REDACTED] [REDACTED] 

Anna Maria Island, Manatee County, FL, United States
5 comments
Level 7

Re: Hi, Joshua Linney here. Looking for fellow Google Guides in the Tampa Bay to Sarasota area.

suerte en tu busqueda amigo!!
Level 5

Re: Hi, Joshua Linney here. Looking for fellow Google Guides in the Tampa Bay to Sarasota area.

¡Gracias, mi amigo¡

Joshua

Former Google Contributor

Hi @JoshuaL

I redacted your personal information from the post. We do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. If you wish to get in touch with other Local Guides, there is a private messaging system in place instead.

Please take a moment to review our community policy and check this useful tips on using this community before posting.

Many thanks!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 10

Glad to see others in the Tampa Bay area! Keep up the great work! 

Level 7

Hi Joshua,
I'm a Google Guide lever 7 located in Sarasota, I like your meet-up idea, let set a time to meet.
Thanks
Rotem