Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Heritage Walk

Heritage Walk

Ghuram

Ghuram, Punjab 147111, India

September 30, 2018 @ 06:00 (IST)

Ghuram is 32KMs on south to Patiala city. It is just located 9KMs from Patiala-Pehowa national highway. Ghuram is under district Patiala, tehsil "Dudhan-Saadhan".Ghuram village is rich in history. It is said that Lord Rama's Grandfather (maternal side) the king Kohram had capital for his kingdom here. So this place was known as "Kohram" which by the time renamed and gained the name "GHURAM". It is also said that Lord Rama Ji was born here by Mata Kaushallya ji.We plan to assemble at Ghuram and take a HERITAGE Walk of the village and explore all these Sites.So, Let us all recognise and rediscover the Lost Heritage and document it thru this iHERITAGE event. Request you all to be comfortably dressed so that you can take the Walk easily. Do carry umbrellas as the weather is quite unpredictable nowadays. There are NO Tickets or Fee The event is FREE for all those who want to recognise their heritage.Request you all to come and discover the unexplored Heritage.

RSVP here

Ravee
Ghuram, Punjab 147111, India
5 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Heritage Walk

Best of luck. @RaveeSAhluwalia

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 1

oh yeah
so good

Level 1

tks so much

Level 1

:)))))

Level 8

Hope u have successful Meetup and share your pics and description soon.