Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Help others around in October

Help others around in October

The Cactus

Forrest Pl, Perth WA 6000, Australia

October 28, 2018 @ 11:00 (AWST)

Perth WorldWide Meet-up to help others get around in October Hello everyone its Time to take the time to help our curious accessibility people get around when we are around, So let us build our community and make the difference one feel different and make a WorldWide deference and Join us in parallel with my #LocalGuidesConnect Moderator friend @IIankovanT and initiate together and convey our Achievements with our Local Guides Google Maps platform. @IIankovanT Quote It's time to help those who are in the need. Let's help the differently-abled citizens of our community to reach places easily by answering questions where wheelchair accessible entrances exist, adding photos and information about everything on Google maps. Let's all start it from our neighborhood. I'm going to host an Accessibility meetup to help differently-abled people and how about you? Thank you And Joins us back at #LocalGuidesConnect for Our [Recap] Kindest Regards @DavidTito Perth Local Guides Community

RSVP here

Forrest Pl, Perth WA 6000, Australia
24 comments
Level 8

Re: Help others around in October

Connect Moderator

This is Great @DavidTito, thank you for tagging me.

@IlankovanT will be super excited, like I am

This is an important initiative, se let me also tag here our two accessibility champions, @AlejandraMaria an @EmekaUlor

Congratulations

Ermes

Level 8

@ErmesT Thanks for tagging him for me I had problems trying to bring his name up for some reason that's a big help thank you kindly 

Level 9

It´s fantastic @DavidTito!!!!  The idea is wonderful.

Thank you very much @ErmesT for tagging me. You are totally right, I must join to this initiative :))))

I will submit a meet-up.

So sorry to change topic, but I have just made and associations accessibility - clean the world....  And I want to share it with you both:

There is a guide to follow for checking accessible places,  this one, Just a few, five, but important questions and is in different languages.

I think that we can mix David´s spreadsheet with this guide (with topics related to clean the world, of course) and make something easy and then translate it in our languages....

Good Afternon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 9

Wow Wow!!! thank you for hosting this accessibility meetup in Perth @DavidTito 🙂
I'm sure this month there will be more accessibility contributions to GM 🙂

Level 8

@AlejandraMaria actually you have made a good point there about spreadsheets and languages I'm not sure if they will translate using the widget.

and yes I am in both programmes this one and Clean The World hehe.... I'm definitely helping others in October online and offline @IlankovanT this is funny 

@ErmesT we all systems go 

Level 8

@IlankovanT yes my friend as I just mentioned to @AlejandraMaria and @ErmesT I am Helping out others in October

online and off, we are all systems go But @IlankovanT  @AlejandraMaria @ErmesT you are my friends' &  friends go the extra mile 

Level 9

Thank you @DavidTito 🙂

Level 10

Thanks a lot for this initiative @DavidTito. This october I will contribute more for accessibility. As this is festive season and I will depart to countryside so hosting meetups is not feasible for me but my effort will not be less. Wish you all the best David.