FatimaD's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Hello from Tehran, Iran! سلام!ـ

Hello Fatima, I well be in Teheran on october 27th, starting my 10 days journey in Iran. I Will collect with pleasure a lot of reviews of your country from the Capital city to Persepolis. Keep in touch, i Will glad to receive your advices usefull to Plan my trip!

Level 5

Hi all

This Hamid, I have lived in Tehran for many years and now I am living in Karaj. I have visited  many area in Iran especially south of Iran including Ahwas, Bushehr, Assalouyeh, Bandar Abass and Kerman due to my job. I think  google restricted access for Iranian user again. The solution is to use VPN to access the all services of google.

Level 6

Wa Aleikum Salaam from sunny Cape Town (I think). I'm in Mauritius at the moment. How about holiday destinations there by you? Is it worth it? I try to get somewhere new at least once a year. Going Zanzibar Inshaa-Allah ta Alaa Raghman in December.

Level 6

Hallo

Level 3

سلام

وقتت بخیر

من تازه به این سرویس جذاب و کاربردی ملحق شدم

خیلی خوشحال میشم دوستان من را راهنمایی کنند که علاوه بر اضافه کردن محل ها چه کارهای دیگری میشه اینجا انجام داد؟

Level 10

@aminabbasi 

درود، خوشحال می‌شویم به جمع راهنمایان محلی ایران بپیوندید و اگر شرایط حضور در گردهمایی آخر شهریور ماه هم داشته باشید با این برنامه بیش‌تر آشنا خواهید شد.

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Level 3

hello I am from Pakistan. I am happy for seeing you  in globe guides, because there are less Muslim girls here.

Level 1

Hey @MehrdadMnf

I'm so curios about how google edits the missing roads feedback?

Does it have some cartographer or any mapper man to do this, cause it doesn't let usual people to add line string as roads ?

And also how long does it last they response to feedback ?

I'm so glad that also Iranian people sharing their information here .

Bests,

Amin

Level 2

Hey!
There were some missing towns on the map, and I couldn't add anything. They said it is prohibited to add new towns! 😮

Level 6

Hi🖐