sejuta_pelangi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Have You Ever Made Meet Up by Dress Code?

Meet up local guides is always fun. Meet new friends, foodcrawl and photowalk together. But how if meet up by dress code? You will feel like at the garden party!

Our meet up dress code: casual whiteOur meet up dress code: casual whiteMember of Yogyakarta Local Guides has been increasing rapidly. It has a hundred and sixty five members till now. Since the new year 2018, all members has been so excited to meet up. The last Yogyakarta Local Guides’s meet up was held on September 2017. So, it’s quite long time since last meet up.

Not all member ever join meet up. With a large number of members, how do you know which is local guides? So we decide to made meet up by dress code white. Once you see, you’ll knew that person is local guides or not.

Sunday the 28th of January 2018, the weather was perfect. The sky was bright and lots of sun shines. The meet up was held at Jiwangga Resto. This resto is not just ordinary resto, but also a place for meditation. Tagline of this resto is fullfilling energy for your body and soul. This resto have a very large garden area.Cool place, quite and peacefullCool place, quite and peacefull

This place is also near river so you can hear sound of water.This place is also near river so you can hear sound of water.Meet up started with an introduction about what local guides is. Then we had foodcrawl and introduced ourself, one by one. This meet up was also attended by 4 members of Surabaya Local Guides and 2 members of Semarang Local Guides. We talked about Meet Up Nusantara 2, which is probably will be held in Yogyakarta.

Meet up at gardenMeet up at garden

Based of our experience, made meet up in outdoor tend to relax people bit more than in standard place. The atmosphere was friendly and fun. They could chat  or share experience as local guides

Meet up had fullfill energy and food for our body and soul. We’re happy to made meet up. 

How about you? Share your story!

Cheers

Heni Murhanayanti

Indonesia Local Guides

Photos Credit: @sejuta_pelangi @Anonymous @fakhan, @amin fakhruddin @kurniawan nanang @satria tri hadoko

Video Credit: @s4mmy1212

Yogyakarta Local Guides & Indonesia Local Guides
Yogyakarta
30 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Have You Ever Made Meet Up by Dress Code?

Hi @sejuta_pelangi, this is amazing!! I never see a very cute meet up like this before! Wearing casual white as a dress code for a meet up is so tempting. People seem enjoy your meet up as well. But, wait a minute, I see a few of them not wearing white. Hmm.. I guess they are too excited to join your meet up in a very last minute until they didn't know the dress code, naughty students! LOL. 

I love your recap, and the video. Keep it up Yogyakarta Local Guides! 

What do you think @KarenVChin?

Regards, 

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 8

Jogja Istimewa...!!! 

Level 8

Bls: Have You Ever Made Meet Up by Dress Code?

TOTALLY AGREED!!! Wearing dress code makes meet up more more more fun ❤❤❤❤

Thanks for your sharing !!! Looks awesome meet up ! Loved it!

And yes Surabaya Local Guides usually wearing dresscode. Like black, red, white, blue and Batik Days! anyway today i am in jogja lets meet up jogja local guides ❤❤❤

Level 10
Level 10

JOGJA Istimewa 

Terus berkarya untuk Indonesia local guides khususnya Yogyakarta local guides 

👍 Awesome 

Level 8

Wow

Yogyakarta Local Guides Istimewa 😍😍😍

Level 10

Salut buat LG Yogyakarta....Semoga tetap solid dan selalu  bertahan dan menginspirasi bagi LG yang lain. 

Semoga meet up ke 2 bisa berjalan dengan sukses.....

Level 9

Well done Jogja 🍻 

Level 8

Yup. Totally agree with you that local guide meet up always great and fun! I have been lucky could join with Local Guide in Yogyakarta region with a lot of students and creative person like all of you.

So envy can't join with this event coz have some activity at Jakarta... But i am sure that this idea with a dress code, will makes the meet up more friendly and new member that still don't have experience with any meet up before will not afraid with "local guides uniform" hahaha. Great idea by the way, and you choose a great place also! Hopefully the 2nd Indonesian National Meet Up could be held at very special region, with great java culture and hospitable people of Yogyakarta!

| Indonesia Local Guides | SVTP | Work-Study-Holiday | Yogyakarta Local Guides | Nunukan Local Guides | Jakarta Local Guides |
Level 8

This is Awesome Jogja, congratulations @sejuta_pelangi and all Jogyakarta Local Guides, seems so excited

indeed , the combination beetween wearing white looks cool and this place clearly shows how temple architecture (javanese culture) looks like so peacefull and a prefect place for meditation and meet up

cool pic and video from @binaratmaja  and video from @s4mmy1212 

The Spirit of Indonesia local guides, can't wait National Meetup...