ThanhLan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Hanoi Local Guides Meet-Up

@Cao-Nguyen wrote:

Khi nào vào Sàigon hoặc qua Sing nhớ hú anh nhé @ThanhLan. Mấy ae gặp nhau chia sẻ kinh nghiệm tổ chức Meet-up nhé. Anh rất muốn tổ chức ở Saigon hoặc Sing nhưng chưa làm lần nào nên sợ "bể dĩa" 🙂

Hóa ra anh là Local Guides sống ở Sài Gòn ạ, em lại cứ tưởng anh loanh quanh ở HN đây.

Vâng, vào SG nhất định sẽ hú anh để gặp gỡ.

Anh cứ tổ chức Meet-Up mạnh dạn đê anh, có nhiều chủ đề và nhiều cách mà anh, có nhất thiết cứ phải oánh choén đâu ợ.... (mặc dù người Việt ta toàn thích thía)

Thân ái.

LG Summit Attendee in 2016 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Regional Lead before 2017
Level 10
Solution

Thank you so much, my Hanoi Local Guide friends...

Thank for gathering together to have very interesting meet-up in May 2018.

Thank @JapaneseInVN, the moderator of Hokkaido Local Guide Community, your present in the meet-up made us more fun and connected.

At the first place (Hilton Hanoi Opera Hotel, https://goo.gl/maps/AVkhfNpS1U12), we had a small meeting there and waited for more people coming.

After about 1 hour, then we moved to the second place (Highland Coffee, right next to the Hotel, https://goo.gl/maps/JAMj8L2oV6o) to have coffee, share and discuss many things about the Local Guides, Google Maps, Local Guide Connect and what we want to do, what we should not do... in the Google Maps.

Finally, we moved the third place (Lan Chin Restaurant, https://goo.gl/maps/1E4WQkvGtfr) to have a small party together. Of course, more talks, more drinks and more shares about what we think in the life.

We dicussed in the meet-up and made dicision that we would have another Hanoi Local Guide Meet-up very soon.

The full album of the meet-up, you can see here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/a83BxBzCfQ2MvLc62

Here is some photo from the album:

With @SasugaMIURA, the  Janpanese moderator of Hokkaido Local Guide CommunityWith @SasugaMIURA, the Janpanese moderator of Hokkaido Local Guide Community

At the third place , we had a small party togetherAt the third place , we had a small party together

A traditional dish you just find in VietnamA traditional dish you just find in Vietnam

Really exciting to wait for the next Hanoi Local Guide Meet-up.

Love you...💕💕💕 

Level 10

@ThanhLan All the food looks yummy!! Great work!

Level 6

Em cũng ở xa quá , mới vào ko tham dự được . Rất tiếc. 

Level 10

@NguyenKhanh1517

Hi vọng một ngày nào đó có cơ hội anh em ta giao lưu...

Level 10

@YumiSapporo wrote:

@ThanhLan All the food looks yummy!! Great work!

@YumiSapporo, when we were in party with him, I wish you could be there with us.

Hope some day, we will to be together at least one more time.

Take care.

Level 10

@ThanhLan Thanks for your sweet words.

Did you applied the connect live 2018? If you did, hopefully we will meet up in San Francisco! 

Level 10

@YumiSapporo wrote:

@ThanhLan Thanks for your sweet words.

Did you applied the connect live 2018? If you did, hopefully we will meet up in San Francisco! 

I did apply and now I am doing my best to become more active than before.

Of course I wish we could be in SFC again.

Best luck for you @YumiSapporo

Level 9

@ThanhLan, well done, nice pictures. 🙂 I missed this so so good chance to see all of you in Hanoi. Good luck to your Connect Live 2018 application too.

Level 10

@Cao-Nguyen

Cảm ơn anh, rất vui được biết anh qua chương trình Local Guides Connect này.

Chúc anh luôn mạnh khoẻ và thành công trong cs.