HillaryT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Guides in California!!??

Hey I'm new to California, and thinking about moving here!! Any suggestions or tips for me!! Anyone want to meet up and show me around!? Currently in the San Diego area but willing to travel around the state!!

14 comments
Level 4

Re: Guides in California!!??

Welcome to California!

I live in San Diego and enjoying the great city and state 🙂

Happy to recommend nice spots and other things.

Tali

Level 6

I am in the San Fernando Valley. I have lived in the Los Angeles area most of my life. I am sure I can answer some questions but I don't know what to say, I assume my email address or some conatct capability shows. Feel free to ask me questions.

The San Fernando Valley is where Burbank, Northridge and Chatsworth are.

Level 4

If you find yourself heading way up north hit me up, I can recommend all manner of  nonsense. 🙂 

Level 5

I am a little ways East of you, in Riverside County. If you need anything let me know! I lived in San Diego for six years and grew up in Orange County.

Level 8

Hi Welcome to California

Level 3

Welcome to SoCal; where it is beautiful year around!

I was born in LA, US Navy took me to San Diego, I have family in San Bernardino and Bakersfield.  I pretty much have SoCal wrapped up and if I don't I am willing to meet-up and explore.

I am currently in Las Vegas, NV trying to find my way back home... LOL.

Good luck and if you need anything, shout out!

Enjoy!

Steven

I love the water and the lifestyle down in Laguna Beach!

laguna beach surflaguna beach surf

Level 3

I don't know if you're even monitoring this anymore, but I'm in Orange County, if you ever get up this way I can recommend quite a bit of stuff.  We're pretty new to SoCal too.

Level 6

I lived in Orange County CA since 1982. I am very biased towards my adopted home. OC is known for The Disneyland resort area and Knott's Berry Farm amusement park. It is also well known for its beaches. I will be happy to answer your questions about the area.

Level 6

I hope we hear from HilaryT. Evidently she has not returned since posting this.