Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Google Ahmedabad - Let's Meet

Google Ahmedabad - Let's Meet

Riverfront Market

Raikhad, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380001, India

April 01, 2017 @ 19:00

Hello Google Local Guides From Ahmedabad, This is Zalak Kansara and as we have been discussing on the discussion page for the local guides, I have tentatively scheduled this. As we've got about two weeks, I hope many of us shall be able to take some time out and come over. At this point of time, I've kept the location as Riverfront and as per the convenience of others, we may change the same as well. Cheers

RSVP here

28 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 6
Solution

Re: Google Ahmedabad - Let's Meet

Yes Zalak, 

I would be interested in that. How can we catch up? 

View solution in original post

Level 7

Hello,

It would be great if anyone is interested in co-hosting this event and give a great success.

Cheers

Level 3

I wouldbe glad to help

@ZalakK wrote:

Hello,

It would be great if anyone is interested in co-hosting this event and give a great success.

Cheers

Level 6
Solution

Yes Zalak, 

I would be interested in that. How can we catch up? 

Level 7

Thanks a Lot @VinitS and @MittalP for Joining in!! I guess we three can co host the meet up!! Others also may please send the WA number in the inbox so that we can add you in the Group!! Thanks 🙂

Level 7

This is great, we will have the first meet.

Wish you all the best. 

Level 7

Hey Kinnar,

Glad to see you here. We have formed a group on WA to discuss more possibilities. If you may share your WA contact in inbox!

Thanks

Level 5

Hi,

This is great initiative by @amdavadiZalak . I have planned this kind of event in ahmedabad but due to other work could not possible. Please Call/WhatsApp me at 9033616436 for any kind of help for this kind event. Thank you so much for event.

Level 7

Thanks for the interest Vipul. Added you in the Group. Will continue there as well as here sometimes 🙂

Level 3

yeas..i'm

@ZalakK wrote:

Hello,

Cheers

@ZalakK wrote:

Hello,

Cheers