Did you mean: 
Level 10
Level 10

Ghaziabad Photo Walk

Ghaziabad Photo Walk

Kavi Nagar

Kavi Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201002, India

February 25, 2018 @ 10:00 (IST)

Celebrating World Wide Photo Walk in Ghaziabad We will meetup at Kavi Nagar Ram lila ground in the morning and then walk to C Block market . It will be of around 1 hour then we will have some tea snacks near C block market.

RSVP here

7 comments
Level 9

Re: Ghaziabad Photo Walk

Very nice Meet-up at Ghaziabad , @OSM

And I like too much end with snaks, or tea and talk about what has been done :))

I have added to the post World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Regards,

Alejandra.

Connect Moderator

Nice @OSM

Best wishes for your successful Meetup.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Level 10

Dear @Kamalkishorazad @GAshish @MangleshwarG @guptan404 @aksinghaks @Jayendrasingh, hope all's well. Ghaziabad Photo Walk is on for Uttar Pradesh Local Guides as part of World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World. You're welcome and invited to join in. It's going to be fun. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Level 10

Hello @OSM

Congratulations on the approval of your Kavi Nagar Worldwide Photowalk Meetup for Local Guides to Showcase the beauty of your city to the world. It will be wonderful to see the pictures and hear about all the fun you have in your recap about Kavi Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India on February 25, 2018 

It is very kind of you to share with us all your celebrating World Wide Photo Walk in Ghaziabad where you start your meetup at Kavi Nagar Ram lila ground, we all look forward to this wonderful worldwide photowalk meetup. 

Good luck, Have fun. 

Best wishes 

@Justine2807

@OSM wrote:
Ghaziabad Photo Walk

Kavi Nagar

@February 25, 2018 @ 10:00 (IST)

Celebrating World Wide Photo Walk in Ghaziabad We will meetup at Kavi Nagar Ram lila ground in the morning and then walk to C Block market . It will be of around 1 hour then we will have some tea snacks near C block market.

RSVP here

Level 10

Another great WorldWidePhotoWalk from India! Best of luck @OSM, I'm sure it will be very fun.

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 9

Hi @OSM

These days I will go through all the meet-ups approved preparing the Recap of Recaps Video 😊

(Probably you will read this message in different places, I want to be sure everyone read it 😀 😁)

It would be great if you will record yourself in your Meet-Up (or anywhere if it is not possible) and say  something like "Hello I am/we are (name of participants or community) from  City, Country and Continent" and upload the video  (later, when you can but before 1st of March) to  this share album  plus  a maximum of 10 photos of your city (the ones you will make in the Meet-Up) and we will Showcase the Beauty of your City in a collaborative video with the rest ones participating in this World Wide Photo Walk. 

I use a basic editor and 360º pics don´t work good… standars ones are better.

if you think 10 aren't enough you can upload  collages or animations as the ones made with google photos, but maximun upload 10 (sorry :)) plus the video.

Let´s do this together.

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.