Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Geo walk-Yelagiri Nature Park

Geo walk-Yelagiri Nature Park

Yelagiri - Nature Park

Yelagiri, Tamil Nadu 635853, India

August 27, 2017 @ 14:00 (IST)

This meetup is in accordance with the World wide Geo walk meetup. Get join at Local Guides Geo walk meetup at Yelagiri Nature Park so that we could explore the hidden gems. Take your phone with fully charged to capture the amazing photos during meetup. Joining place is at Yelagiri Nature Park entrance sharp at 2.00PM. Overview of Yelagiri Nature Park : Yelagiri Nature park, a famous and alluring hill station in Yelagiri in Tamil Nadu is spread over an area of 12 acres. The park is situated near to the Punganoor Lake.The park is the best destination for all ages of people and provide a feeling of relaxation and stunning environment. It consists of diversified and enormous numbers of flora. There are number of things such as artificial cascade or the waterfall, children's park, musical fountain with multi-coloured lighting, fish aquarium, seasonal garden, bamboo house, poly house and many more to engage kids and even elders for a long time. Overview Credit : holidify.com Reply to this post to clarify any doubts. Thanks and best regards, Mohammed Salmaan Nawaz.

RSVP here

Vellore Local Guides
8 comments
Level 9

Re: Geo walk-Yelagiri Nature Park

This is my hero @SalmaanN 🎉📣📣

I like the theme and like how many activities there will be 🙌🙏🙌🎁🎉🎉😁

We learn form you 😉

Many many huge thanks to @AGarner 🎉🙌🙏🙌📣📣📣📣

Level 8

You are welcome, beloved @OSAMA.. I am sure it would be an awesome experience in the meetup.. 😊😊

@OSAMA wrote:

This is my hero @SalmaanN 🎉📣📣

I like the theme and like how many activities there will be 🙌🙏🙌🎁🎉🎉😁

We learn form you 😉

Many many huge thanks to @AGarner 🎉🙌🙏🙌📣📣📣📣

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

This is nice to hear that geowalk or photowalks are organized in India very frequently. My best wishes with @SalmaanN. I am residing very far from the place so unable to join the event. Looking forward to see the event outcomes.

Level 8

Thanks a lot for your encouraging words, @KULDIPS.. It has been a great experience in organizing meetups, meeting new friends, sharing new ideas.. I believe every meetup would become very successful when more enthusiastic Local Guides like you join in the meetup..

We can organize some other meetup next time, where it could be suitable for you to attend.. 

Hope to meet you in some other meetup.. 😊😊

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Wow! Again Meet-up at neighbourhood that too people are actively conversing!! Vanakkam all.. I am so happy to spot LGs that too Level 5+ in neighbourhood of Vellore. Yelagiri does seem pretty far to plan that too in the eve of Festival weekend. Maybe if Google can arrange some annual meet-ups at major cities of IND, it could help us collaborate better..

அர்விந்த் ரவி தமிழன்

Do hit a Thumbs up if you like my post and maybe check/follow my GMaps profile? https://maps.app.goo.gl/mcDU1A8CgVMDyDtg8 P.s. - I try to review and add pics only if they add value to our time ‌:slightly_smiling_face:‌
Level 10

Enjoy the holiday @SalmaanN bro.

Best wishes. 😉

Level 8

Vanakkam @aRvInD-Gr !

Happy to see someone near from Vellore in Connect.. I too from Vellore.. The Geo walk meetup went amazing.. Check here, [Recap] Yelagiri Geo walk meetup.. For your information, we as local guides organize meetup by applying it Hosting meetup here once it approved.. If you are free anytime, we could organize a Local Guides meetup at Vellore and I organized many other Local Guides meetup in Vellore before.. You can check here, Vellore Map edit walk and many others too..

Regards, 

Mohammed Salman Nawaz

@aRvInD-Gr wrote:

Wow! Again Meet-up at neighbourhood that too people are actively conversing!! Vanakkam all.. I am so happy to spot LGs that too Level 5+ in neighbourhood of Vellore. Yelagiri does seem pretty far to plan that too in the eve of Festival weekend. Maybe if Google can arrange some annual meet-ups at major cities of IND, it could help us collaborate better..

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Thank you, @BishowvijayaP.. And best wishes for you too, bro.. 😊😊

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Enjoy the holiday @SalmaanN bro.

Best wishes. 😉

Vellore Local Guides