MilanSurya's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Gathering members for a community

Hi,  I am a level 3 local guide.

I am from Kadamtala, Howrah,West Bengal And I want to start a community but before that I want to gather members so please those who are staying in Kadamtala.... Plz give a reply that you want to be a part of my community. 

I have not yet created the community because I want to gather members first and after taking their views I want to start it. 

#local guide 

Milan Suryadipta Das
Kadamtala, Howrah, West Bengal, India
2 comments
Level 8

Making Howrah more Specific- Howrah Local Guides

Let start from Today....the people who are living in Howrah please join our community #Making Howrah more Specific- Howrah Local Guides

we will emphasize on mapping Howrah and making it lot specific....

Milan Suryadipta Das
Former Google Contributor

Re: Gathering members for a community

Hi @MilanSurya. I recommend joining the existing unofficial West Bengal Local Guides community instead of creating a new one. Howrah Local Guides are active there, too. They even had a geo-walk in Howrah yesterday! 🙂

Looks like you are new on Connect, so welcome! Connect is a global community forum where Local Guides from all over the world share their experiences and ideas with one another. Check out this post for tips and best practices when using Connect. Explore the many different boards here to find out what others are talking about at the moment. 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.