Prdeep's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

GORGEOUS KARNAL CITY -GEO WALK (Worldwide)

GORGEOUS KARNAL CITY -GEO WALK

Nirmal Kutia

Near District Court, NH 1, Sector 13 Urban Estate, Sector 7, Karnal, Haryana 132001, India

February 25, 2018 @ 11:30 (IST)

Hello Friends, Karnal is a very gorgeous city in Haryana and known for food hub in the world. There are many places which need to be explored and to be captured. So I am glad and feeling lucky to announce this meet-up We will meet at before 11:15 AM at Nirmal Kutia, Sector 12-13 divider road on National Highway 1. Will start the meet-up walking at Nirmal Kutia, Session Court, Atal Park Sector 8, Noor Mahal. After that, We will move towards Shopping Malls in sector 12 and then towards NDRI and Bus Stand. There are lots of beautiful sites, fun points on these location. We will close our meeting at Karnal Lake and Oasis nearby 3:30 PM. In between, I will bear the expenses for tea and snacks etc. I will inform about weather (approx. winter end and might be rainy). Feel free to ask, communicate. Please share this meetup at connect. Thanks and God bless.

RSVP here

Near District Court, NH 1, Sector 13 Urban Estate, Sector 7, Karnal, Haryana 132001, India
21 comments
Level 8

Re: GORGEOUS KARNAL CITY -GEO WALK

I am so much glad. Invite you all members from my connect family.

Heyy @OSAMA first invitation to you as promised. Definitely I will feel blessed if @AkmalB will join. Please arrange. 

Thanks a lot @deepakjhic for accepting.

Please accept invitation @NareshDarji @RohitSadana @Amrendraanupam @ProfArunCM

@AradhanaB and all.

Level 9

@Prdeep wrote:

I am so much glad. Invite you all members from my connect family.

Heyy @OSAMA first invitation to you as promised. Definitely I will feel blessed if @AkmalB will join. Please arrange. 

Thanks a lot @deepakjhic for accepting.

Please accept invitation @NareshDarji @RohitSadana @Amrendraanupam @ProfArunCM

@AradhanaB and all.

Hi @Prdeep,

Hope all well. @NareshDarjiis from Gujarat so I don't think he will be able to join us. I don't think googler can join us in a meet-up so please please avoid tagging google moderators in your post(in such post). 

Thank you. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 8

Thanks a lot for suggestions.

I did not know Googlers do not use to join meetup.

Level 10

Beautiful photo you shared as background @Prdeep. Best wishes for your meetup. 

Level 10

Hi @Prdeep

Thanks for the invitation, my bad luck because I have my meet up on 23 of February. Otherwise I can travel for your meet up as you join me in Kuala Lumpur Geo walk. 

Wish you best of luck, that's beautiful photo you use for your meet up. 

Waiting for amazing photos 

Have a nice day 

Connect Moderator

Thanks for inviting me @Prdeep but I'm not able to join you because I'm leaving in Gujarat. 

Best wishes for your successful Meetup.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Dear @Prdeep, hope all's well. Same weekend as GORGEOUS KARNAL CITY -GEO WALK is World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World. Let us know if you want to join in and we'll help you spread the word. Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 8

Thank you so much @Osaka78forTRUMP .

Sorry for late reply as I was busy.

Yes, I want to join in. I had a look recently. It is a brilliant thought and idea and a very great work by you all.

Many Thanks. 

Regards,

Pardeep1

Level 10

@Prdeep All the best for your photwalk. I hope you will be plenty of LG.

Have fun in  contributing.

Looking forward to see the pictures.