TusharRayate's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

First Pune Local Guides Meetup

Hi All,
It was Awwwwwwwwwesome experience we all local guides from pune had on this sunday at cafe peterdonuts, Pune.
Firstly was worried if people will be able to Manage/Attend the meetup as it was mine first experience too but everyone who have joined seemed too much energized and they were excited too as i was 😉

The main agenda for meetup was to just introduce ourself to each other and to share experiences. We have learned a lot from each other, everyone was having different stories. One of them Mr.Mangesh Was Local Guides Trusted Photographer so he was having a lot to share and it was an great experience as we learned a lot from him.

Apart form just sharing thoughts, experiences we had discussion on various things like how we could help google maps in order to make it more perfect.

Soon we are planning to have next meetup. Looking forward to join more peoples on same.
Keep watching this space.

Meetup Pictures are here: 

Cafe PeterDonuts, Deccan, PuneCafe PeterDonuts, Deccan, PunePune Local Guides MeetupPune Local Guides MeetupDelicious Cheese Chill GrillsDelicious Cheese Chill GrillsCafe View 1Cafe View 1Cafe View 2Cafe View 2Pune Local Guides TeamPune Local Guides TeamPune Local Guides Team 2Pune Local Guides Team 2Pune Local Guides Team 3Pune Local Guides Team 3With Cab Driver Mr.Sunil while Heading For MeetupWith Cab Driver Mr.Sunil while Heading For Meetup

Pune, Maharashtra, India
29 comments
Level 9

Re: First Pune Local Guides Meetup

Good going guys @TusharRayate

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Former Google Contributor

It sounds like a very fulfilling event @TusharRayate

Level 9

Yes @YanniY it was, We all really enjoyed it.

@YanniY wrote:

It sounds like a very fulfilling event @TusharRayate

Level 9

Thank you so much @MadanKPradhan 🙂

@MadanK wrote:

Good going guys @TusharRayate

Googler

Congratulations, @TusharRayate!! May I recommend posting this publicly, too, under "Let's Meet-Up?" I think fellow Local Guides will appreciate hearing about your experience especially since it was your first. I've hosted events and am always worried no one will show up! 🙂

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

@TusharRayate Congratulations on your first meetup!!!

Level 9

First Pune Local Guides Meetup

Hi All,
It was Awwwwwwwwwesome experience we all local guides from pune had on this sunday at cafe peterdonuts, Pune.
Firstly was worried if people will be able to Manage/Attend the meetup as it was mine first experience too but everyone who have joined seemed too much energized and they were excited too as i was 😉

The main agenda for meetup was to just introduce ourself to each other and to share experiences. We have learned a lot from each other, everyone was having different stories. One of them Mr.Mangesh Was Local Guides Trusted Photographer so he was having a lot to share and it was an great experience as we learned a lot from him.

Apart form just sharing thoughts, experiences we had discussion on various things like how we could help google maps in order to make it more perfect.

Soon we are planning to have next meetup. Looking forward to join more peoples on same.
Keep watching this space.

Meetup Pictures are here: 

Pune Local Guides MeetupPune Local Guides MeetupDelicious Cheese Chill GrillsDelicious Cheese Chill GrillsCafe View 1Cafe View 1Cafe View 2Cafe View 2Pune Local Guides TeamPune Local Guides TeamPune Local Guides Team 2Pune Local Guides Team 2Pune Local Guides Team 3Pune Local Guides Team 3With Cab Driver Mr.Sunil while Heading For MeetupWith Cab Driver Mr.Sunil while Heading For MeetupCafe PeterDonuts, Deccan, Pune Cafe PeterDonuts, Deccan, PuneCafe PeterDonuts, Deccan, Pune Cafe PeterDonuts, Deccan, Pune

Level 9

Hi @TusharRayate

Congratulations ! 

@You wrote:

Right, to know each other and sharing experience about photography, mapping and for various type of work regarding Local Guides it is needed to meet up ! 

Thanks for sharing bro...

Kamal Hasnainee

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 5

Nice.

I am also from Pune. Please let me know about the next meetup whenever you plan about it.