Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: First Meet up at Narayanganj City

Agreed with @ShahedF bhai 

Level 8

@Sakifalamin I don't know why you're disappointed. Can you please explain? 

I was there at around 4 pm. But due to the political program, we've to leave that place. But, the way we visit the town. We went to many historical places. Before evening we went to the river port, which is really a historical and popular port in our country as well as the world. Then, we explore the "Bos Cabin" A very popular and historical place for "Tea" and snacks in the city. We captured lots of images, 360 photos.  We add places which are absent in maps. We discuss how to improve the quality of maps,  how to capture good images and 360 photos also. It was our honor that world known map maker "Hasan Shahed" bhai also with us today whole time. We leave the city around 7:30 pm. 

I didn't find anything disappointed. It was really a very good time. Events local host @YOUSUFMSEDDAT bhia is really a good person, a warm-hearted person. If you stayed with us, you would pass a good time too, I hope. 

Beter luck next time, 
Have a good day.. 🙂 

Regards. 

Level 8

Oh. vaia hope you all enjoyed much. Unfortunately I could not attain the meet up due to exam. Hope we could meet in next.

Level 10

Hello guys, I am from Bandar, Narayanganj area. I also join your first time meet up programm in Narayanganj.

@ShahedF wrote:

Dear @Sakifalamin.... I was in this meet up too.. 

For your kind information I am with this community for about 1 year but I haven't find any selfishness among theme..... 

But you are saying that they are selfish. 

Tell me one thing..... If you suddenly disappear without saying anything to anyone then how can one find you?

Judge yourself first then blame other...... 

If you are disaaponited then it's totally your fault..... 

As far I remember know one told you to go away or disappear. 

Level 10

I am interesting this matter. I also meet up local guide in Narayanganj area. Greate plan!!!

Level 9

Hi

If already arranged the Narayangonj MeetUp I lost the meeting. If not arrange yet please inform me.

Love to be with you people there.

Thanks

@RonneBD

Level 8

@RonneBD Bhai already happened. you should active in Bangladesh Local Guides Community at G+ and find nearest meet up. I'm living at Narayanganj. I'll arranged another meet up soon. 😊

Level 9

Brother's This is Public place, No need to discuss about our personal things in here
Better discuss with each other in private message.
Thanks @ShahedF & @SakifA
HappyContributingGoogle Map
Level 9

Hello @YOUSUFMSEDDAT Brother,
It's an great initiative, best wishes for meetup.