YOUSUFMSEDDAT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

First Meet up at Narayanganj City

Hello

This is Yousuf Mohammed Seddat from Narayanganj.

I'm planning to arrange a Meet up in Narayanganj city for the first time, which should be declared by Bangladesh Local Guides(Moderators). and I want to add this on Official Google Calendar to discover the Meet up updates. so approximate date should be 15 days minimum from event created due to add this on the official calendar. 

so, it 'll b a Public holiday and 10th February is perfect to make it successfully. 

Now Moderators should consider about this. 

Thanks and Regards

Narayanganj, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh
18 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: First Official Meet up at Narayanganj City

Hello @YOUSUFMSEDDAT! I've moved your post to the "Let's Meet-Up!" board.

What kind of meet-up do you have in mind? Is it a geo walk, photo walk, food crawl or map editing? A meet-up on a public holiday sounds great!

Yes you are right, you should submit your meet-up at least 2 weeks before the meet-up for a chance to be featured in our event calendar. 🙂 I recommend reading this post for valuable tips on organising a meet-up.

The Bangladesh community is so great with meet-ups, I'm sure you'll have a blast. Don't forget to share about the meet-up in Connect when it's over!

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hello @YOUSUFMSEDDAT! I've moved your post to the "Let's Meet-Up!" board.

What kind of meet-up do you have in mind? Is it a geo walk, photo walk, food crawl or map editing? A meet-up on a public holiday sounds great!

Yes you are right, you should submit your meet-up at least 2 weeks before the meet-up for a chance to be featured in our event calendar. 🙂 I recommend reading this post for valuable tips on organising a meet-up.

The Bangladesh community is so great with meet-ups, I'm sure you'll have a blast. Don't forget to share about the meet-up in Connect when it's over!

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 8

Dear JeslynL, Thanks for your reply. actually in Narayanganj City it'll be first meet up. so I just planning for organized a meet up on "Other" category due to few new LG should join there. and I'll discuss with them about all of Local Guides things. like Map Editing, Geo Tags, Photo Adding, Google map photo sphere, Points earning by Review/Rating and many more. so it should be in "Others" category I think.or if I'm wrong then moderators can suggest me about this.
Regards 🙂
Level 7

Vaiya that's a great plan. I will obviously join in this meetup. 

Level 8

It'll be great if you are joining there shahed bhai. 🙂
Level 7

Re: First Meet up at Narayanganj City

Hello Yousuf Vai, 

Appreciated your wonderful initiative.

Being a Local Guides from Narayangonj city, I will definitely join our meet up event.

Kindly share more details on our event.

And if you need any assistance from my side, I am happy contribute.

Looking forward

Thanks.  
Sakif Amin

Level 8

Level 8

this is a great plan @YOUSUFMSEDDAT via, i will be attend. Insha-Allah 

Level 7

Today I participate the meet up event and its very disappointed.

Selfish people all around us.

Level 7

Dear @Sakifalamin.... I was in this meet up too.. 

For your kind information I am with this community for about 1 year but I haven't find any selfishness among theme..... 

But you are saying that they are selfish. 

Tell me one thing..... If you suddenly disappear without saying anything to anyone then how can one find you?

Judge yourself first then blame other...... 

If you are disaaponited then it's totally your fault..... 

As far I remember know one told you to go away or disappear.