Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

FOOD CRAWL TERENGGANU MALAYSIA

FOOD CRAWL TERENGGANU MALAYSIA

UTC - Pusat Transformasi Bandar Terengganu

Jalan Tengku Embong Fatimah, 20100 Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu, Malaysia

March 14, 2018 @ 19:00 (+08)

Hello everyone I am still in Kuala terengganu for next couple of weeks,so let's have a food crawl meet up. Kuala terengganu is a beautiful city with variety of different foods and delicious recipes, hundreds of restaurants are serving food day and night,BUT..... Unfortunately if someone looking for his or her kind of food or restaurant, using Google Maps, they can find limited options, because most of the restaurant are not updated on Google maps. For example if you're looking for vegetarian food in Kuala terengganu,there are few options available on Google maps search results for vegetarians,,So Local guides lets have a fun way to add and edit restaurants on Google maps,join the food crawl meet up to help, local travellers to international travellers.we will meet in front of the main entrance of the UTC building.we will try different foods and drinks from restaurants,we will write reviews,add , edit,and upload restaurant photos,for make better decisions for travellers. NOTE: THIS MEET UP IS NOT SPONSORED FROM ANYONE,,,JUST TO INSPIRE AND ENCOURAGE MORE PEOPLE TO JOIN MEET UP AND CONTRIBUTE IN GOOGLE MAPS FOR HELPS MORE TRAVELLERS, EXPENSES FOR MEALS AND DRINKS ARE COVERED BY MYSELF. Feel free to bring your friends and family Malaysia Local guides,lets do it Have a nice day all

RSVP here

Jalan Tengku Embong Fatimah, 20100 Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu, Malaysia
12 comments
Level 1

Re: FOOD CRAWL TERENGGANU MALAYSIA

Hello @AkmalB

Sure I will join you,it's a great opportunity for all of us

Thanks 

Level 9

Hello @AkmalB hope you are having a good day !
It's a good initiative to cover the terengganu market by doing food crawl meetup. I really wish to join this wonderful food walk but unfortunately I won't be able to join you bro.
So good luck to you & please make sure to take alot of food pictures & share in your recap 🙂

Level 10

Hi @Zafariqbal and @Haseeb

Thanks for lovely comments

Level 10

Hi @OSAMA our kind of meet up brother,yes delicious food is coming soon.

Hi @NareshDarji and @Prdeep

I know you guys are vegetarian and in this meet up I am going to add many vegetarian restaurant in maps,so it would be very helpful for vegetarians,who are visiting malaysia,please read above.

Have a good day all.

Connect Moderator

Wow.. Yummy meetup @AkmalB waiting for some delicious food.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 6

Yes i will join you @AkmalB

Looks great fun.

Level 7

I love food. @AkmalB its looking delicious food.

But maybe next time or next year insya allah , I will be there, ,

Thnks

Level 10

Hi @Jagroop

Most welcome,I will be there,

@Jagroop wrote:

Yes i will join you @AkmalB

Looks great fun.

Level 10

Hi @Icok