RoVi75's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: FIRST ever filipino food run 5k

@KimberlyAnnG, I agree that was one of the motivating factors ..lol.. running to a food booth full of Filipino treats! @iyudhi..yes please come join the group, hopefully we can get more people to  come. : ) @Twister411 glad to meet you..hoping to hang out with you too! 

Level 6

Level 6

@iyudhi, yes shucks but I echo @KimberlyAnnG sentiment, have lots of fun, there is always next time to meet you : ) 

Level 9

@RoVi75, @KimberlyAnnG knows I won't be getting up at 8am and definitely not running.  What time is the food? 

Level 9

@Twister411 wrote:

@RoVi75, @KimberlyAnnG knows I won't be getting up at 8am and definitely not running.  What time is the food? 

DARN!!!  I've looked everywhere on their page and cannot find a time that the Food Festival opens.  They will have food every 1 km on the race so maybe the vendors (providing the food on race?) will have their booths open right after the race starts???  We can message you when we get there and ask someone.

?Kimberly on Social ? Google Maps  ? Instagram ? Facebook ? Twitter ?️YouTube ?San Francisco Local Guides

Level 9

Cool! Make sure to eat Balut before the Run! Haha. Is Jollibee invited to this event?

Level 9

@KimberlyAnnG missing out on food for not running... That sucks