Level 6

FIRST ever filipino food run 5k

Anyone down to go with me?

TIKIM: The First Ever “Filipino Food Fun Run”

San Mateo, CA, USA
16 comments
Level 9

Re: FIRST ever filipino food run 5k

@RoVi75 I'm definitely interested!  Need to see if I can make it work!!!

For anyone else interested, here's a link to the site for registering and more info!  TIKIM Filipino Food Fun Run Registration  .......and I'm signed up!  Time to start my training for the San Francisco 1/2 Marathon in July anyway.....

?Kimberly on Social ? Google Maps  ? Instagram ? Facebook ? Twitter ?️YouTube ?San Francisco Local Guides

Level 6

Awesome, @KimberlyAnnG. Lets do this!

Level 9

I've done a LOT of running @RoVi75 but I've never been as motivated as the thought of a Filipino Food Fair at the end makes me!  LOL!  Now we need to drag @iyudhi into doing it too!!!  @Twister411 is gonna hang out to cheer us in and do the Food Fair ticket!  C'mon Ivan!!!  Do it, I'll race ya!!!  😉

?Kimberly on Social ? Google Maps  ? Instagram ? Facebook ? Twitter ?️YouTube ?San Francisco Local Guides

Level 9

@RoVi75 @KimberlyAnnG what time is the food because I'm not getting up early?

Connect Moderator

@KimberlyAnnG Run? What' is a "run"? Can I eat it? 😛

Connect Moderator

@KimberlyAnnG Oh wait.. it's May 13th.. I'm actually going to be out of the country, so wouldn't be able to make it anyway haha... maybe next time 😉

Level 9

@iyudhi you run 5k and they had me at this:

Imagine a 5K course with a Filipino taste station at each kilometer of the way. As you cross the finish line, a food festival featuring favorite, popular and traditional Filipino dishes awaits.

Please AND thank you!  We will miss you, have fun on your trip!

Connect Moderator

@KimberlyAnnG That actually sounds pretty amazing.. I will try to join the next time it's happening again then..hahahah 😄

Level 9

@iyudhi wrote:

@KimberlyAnnG That actually sounds pretty amazing.. I will try to join the next time it's happening again then..hahahah 😄

LOL @iyudhi!  Well, we will be sure to post lots of pics here of us eating all that delicious Filipino food 🤣