cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Exploring Indroda Nature Park

Exploring Indroda Nature Park

Indroda Nature Park

GEER Foundation, Deer Park, Indroda Village, J road, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382007, India

October 14, 2018 @ 08:00 (IST)

Hello Gujjus, This meetup is organized in parallel with "World Wide Geo Walk Season II Hidden Friendship Gems, Explore your neighborhood with your Friend" initiated by @OSAMA from Jordan. Gandhinagar is a city with lots of less explored places. Let’s find some Hidden Gems with Local Friends. Meetup : Time to delete all your pressure, add some cheer and reboot yourself. Forget all your worries and get lost in the amazing beauty of Indroda Nature Park. Our Geo-walk begins from the Dinasor fossil park. Indroda Dinosaur and Fossil Park is a precious treasure spread over an area of about 400 hectares on either bank of Sabarmati river in Gandhinagar, the capital of Gujarat. It is considered to be the second largest hatchery of dinosaur eggs in the world. Regarded as India's Jurrasic Park, it is run by the Gujarat Ecological Education and Research Foundation (GEER), and is the only dinosaur museum in the country. The park consists of a zoo, massive skeletons of sea mammals like the blue whale, as well as a vast botanical garden, amphitheatre, interpretation center and camping facilities. It also has a Wilderness Park which is home to innumerable species of birds, reptiles, hundreds of nilgais, langurs and peafowls in its vast forest. What to bring :- Water bottle, equipments or gazettes for photography & map editing, powerbank or come with a smart phone only. Fees : Entry fees 30₹ + Parking charge 20 ₹ Meeting Point :- Indroda Nature Park Ticket window.

RSVP here

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

GEER Foundation, Deer Park, Indroda Village, J road, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382007, India
14 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Exploring Indroda Nature Park

Hello friends our Meetup is approved. @TEJASJANI @rajuroyal @Yashpalsinh @Tejal @VijaySavani

Here is the map of our Geo Walk route.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Level 8

@NareshDarji wow This jaw crunching I love it, my children, love dinosaurs I can't wait to your [Recap] exciting bro

Level 10

congrats @NareshDarji bhai, for geting approval. 

friendship forever.

Level 8

Connect Moderator

Thank you Friends @NirajBhusal @NandKK @DavidTito

Level 9

Wow that's really great @NareshDarji

Connect Moderator

Thanks @Safdarrai

Level 9

Welcome @NareshDarji.

Level 8