Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Explore The Adalaj Stepwell

Explore The Adalaj Stepwell

Adalaj Stepwell

Adalaj, Gujarat 382421, India

September 23, 2017 @ 09:00 (IST)

'An International Month of Monuments' on Local Guide Connect' we explorer the Monument around the town. Adalaj Stepwell or Rudabai Stepwell is a stepwell located in the village of Adalaj, near Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad. Set in the quiet village of Adalaj, this vav has served as a resting place for hundreds of years for many pilgrims and caravans along their trade routes. Built in 1499 by Queen Rudabai, wife of the Vaghela chief, Veersinh, this five-storey stepwell was not just a cultural and utilitarian space, but also a spiritual refuge.

RSVP here

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

4 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Explore The Adalaj Stepwell

Hello @BishowvijayaP please check this

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Level 10

What an attractive title @NareshDarji bro. Finally you are officially in on an event. I am feeling very proud now.

Best wishes bro. It's time to explore the Adalaj monuments worldwide.  🙂

Connect Moderator

Thanks @BishowvijayaP 

Level 3

Thank for arranging this meeting @NareshDarji