wildspan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Explore Takwa Bay & surf

Would be so much fun, and we get to map it!

@MrLabule wrote:

Can't wait to see the new face of tarkwa bay Beach! Been a year already I  visited 

James Edeani - Lagos Local Guide
Level 10

Definitely @SanyaOdare. I covered an event powered by Martel Blueswift Cognac at that beach in January. It’s all loads of fun. I guarantee it will be fun for everyone!

Love for Food and Landscape photography
Level 7

Thanks @bassey wish you'd be attending too. 

Level 10

Awesome! @wildspan Nice be, bro. 🤙

Level 10

Exactly my thoughts @wildspan, I also wish @bassey is able to join us for Explore Takwa Bay & Surf meet-up.

@wildspan wrote:

Thanks @bassey wish you'd be attending too. 

Level 6

Hello everyone, so I have been contributing for a while now but I just decided to be a super-active guide. This is my first meetup and I am super-excited. Thanks Isaac

@wildspan wrote:

Explore Takwa Bay & surf

Tarkwa Bay

Tarkwa Bay, Lagos, Nigeria

@Ostwestf4le 03, 2018 @ 10:00 (WAT)

Takwa bay is a beautiful island with a beach partially sheltered from the open seas. accessible by boat only; It is a popular spot for swimmers and water-sports enthusiasts, also home to a welcoming resident community. This promises to be fun filled as there will be a 'first of its kind' surfing tournament, also an Aquathlon consisting of a run and swim so no one is left out with lots of side attractions. Meetp up location is at CMS Marina Lagos. It is FREE! no entry fee. You however will need to cover the cost of transportation to and from the Island which is N800 both ways by 'regular boat' which will be availble at CMS, Bonny Camp, or from any other terminal. You also are responsible for your feeding please make arrangements accordingly. 

RSVP here

Level 7

Thank you @U-royFelixA 

Level 7

Welcome aboard @Treasure really nice to have you join us! looking forward to meeting you tomorrow! @SanyaOdare @Sagir @MrLabule

Level 10

By God's Grace! We'll see each other 

Always happy improving the maps and connect here!
Connect Moderator

I'm so excited and ready for tomorrow...

Coming down with "Zobo" home made ...

Kind regards 

Sagir 

@wildspan wrote:

Welcome aboard @Treasure really nice to have you join us! looking forward to meeting you tomorrow! @SanyaOdare @Sagir @MrLabule

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve