Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Environment Day MeetUp

Environment Day MeetUp

City Park

Sector 1, Bokaro Steel City, Jharkhand 827003, India

June 05, 2019 @ 08:00 (IST)

Hello Colleagues, Gudies and Friends I am Syed Danish Arafat (Ayan) , Level 7 Local Guide. Are you a local guide and interested to meet with other local guides in Bokaro Steel City. I am going to do a meet up at on 5 June, 2019 as Environment Day from 8.00 a.m to 10.00 a.m. City Park is located in Bokaro Steel City, It the great park beacuse of its great Dargah named (HAZRAT KHUNDKHAAR SHAH CHISTY R.A.) here all the wishes are fullfil. Let's get together to join first ever Local Guide meet up in Bokaro Steel City. I welcome you all to join this program and even if you are new to Local guide program still you are welcomed the most. It's a best chance to meet like-minded local guides from in and around the city, we can share our experience and learn from others. See you soon, With best regards, Syed Danish Arafat (Ayan)

RSVP here

Sector 1, Bokaro Steel City, Jharkhand 827003, India
16 comments
Level 5

Re: Environment Day MeetUp

I'm also from bokaro great 1st time let see who will be there 

Level 6

I am from Gomoh I am interested to join this meetup

@SyedDanishArafat

Shambhu nath
Level 7

Great, There is a first time we meet.

Will a Nice Meetup

Level 7

Dear Shamu Nath,

You are in, You can be the attendee.

The main attendee is coming from Nigeria. 

On this day we will Plant Many trees for Environment & Ecology not for Publicity 

Google Moderator

Hi @SyedDanishArafat,

Wonderful initiative!

I was just about to ask you what kind of activities you're planning to have, when I saw your last comment. Great idea! 

Good luck with your meet-up, and I hope many Local Guides will have the ability to join you. 

By the way, don't forget to put the @ mark before the name of Connect members. This way they receive a notification and know that you're talking to them directly. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Thank you DeniGu,

Why I selected 5 June for the MeetUp, Beacuse of On this day is a great day for World. 

Clearly, I am a Nature Lover, Plant Lover, Animal Lover & etc. On Environment Day we are going to plant trees, clear all possible nearby garbages, campaign for caring of animals. Also this day I will giving a Inspiring Speech about Environment & Avoid Plastics.

"The EARTH is EH without ART"

Well Thank you Google Moderator @DeniGu

And Thank you for wishes

Google Moderator

You're planning a busy day, @SyedDanishArafat!

I'm very happy that you're organising this meet-up. I'm a nature lover, too, and the efforts you dedicate to cleaning, planting trees, and advocating for animals' rights are amazing. 

It might be ahead in time, but I'll be looking forward to your recap. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

رد: Environment Day MeetUp

ان شاء الله

Level 8

رد: Environment Day MeetUp

Thank you and thank all my friends at Google